𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃:

HELLO MY LITTLE SPINACH HORCHATAS! HOW ARE YOU?

Firstly, thanks for choosing to read this book, it means a lot to me, and I hope y'all like it.

For those of you who are new readers (of this fic), it's currently being revamped (again), so there's gonna be A LOT of updates, so please don't freak out or anything (definitely gonna post more than 50 chapters today).

And for those of  you who are my OG readers, the plot remains more or less the same as before, but I'm just gonna change my writing style a little, and yk, improvise.

Secondly, I'm also gonna be listing a few abbreviations so that y'all can imagine yourselves while reading this because personally I like to think of myself as the mc, and hope that that's the case for most of you as well.

1. Y/N: Your Name

2. L/N: Last Name

3. Y/H/C: Your Hair Color

4. Y/H/L: Your Hair Length

5. Y/H/T: Your Hair Type

6. Y/E/C: Your Eye Color

7. Y/H: Your Height

8. Y/B/T: Your Body Type

9. Y/S/T: Your Skin Tone

10. Y/O/L: Your Original Location (Wherever you live rn or moved from.)

And incase some of you are insecure of being yourselves, you can always imagine someone else... OR, you can finally realize how perfect you are, no matter what anyone else says, and embrace your beauty already!

Anyways, moving on...

This story contains strong language and mature themes and some topics that can trigger some readers. (For example, blood, gore, extreme violence, SA and stuff).

Please either skip those parts, or ditch this story as I just want all my readers to be comfortable, safe and healthy and enjoy my work. 

Don't worry, most of such themes might not be mentioned at all! And if at all some of them are, I will provide a trigger warning so that y'all can skip it if you feel uncomfortable in any way.

Once again, I hope y'all like my work, and if y'all do, don't forget to vote and comment as it's really motivating and stuff and keeps the book alive.

Remember, if you ever want to vent to a stranger, I'll always be there for you so feel free to dm me any time.

With that being said... What're you waiting for?

LESSGOOOO 🤍🤍🤍