Chapter 9 - The Date Pt. 1

Hey Guys! I just got to 1.6K reads and I wanted to celebrate that by posting Chapter 9 sooooo Here you go. I am aware that Zayn is no longer in 1D but, for the sake of the story, just pretend.

I still need girlfriends for 

Zayn- (maybe chloe) 

Liam

Louis

Harry- Cassandra

Niall- Amelia

*A few months later*

Chloe's P.O.V.

I sat on my bed, cuddled into Zayn crying my eyes out.

 Niall asked me to be his girlfriend, which I gladly accepted. But, we were going out for a date one night and I saw a message pop up on his phone. It was from a girl, Amelia. He cheated on me with her. But, I'm over that. After crying to Zayn and complaining all these months, he finally got the balls, and asked me out on a date. I've started to like him a lot more then I did, Niall. Ni is still my friend and all but, Zayn is growing on me, a lot. 

I also decided to change the way I look. I resulted to band shirts and skinny jeans. I dyed my hair a pastel blue. I got a lip piercing. And I became a You Tuber, with the help of the boys. 

The reason I'm crying now is because my best friends mom just died. She was a second mom to me and it killed me to she her and her family this upset. Zayn has been sitting here the whole time, dealing with me. I feel really bad that he's stuck with me. I mean a teenage boy is taking care of a hormonal teenage girl who is crying her eyes out.

"Hey Zayn?" I croaked

"Yeah, Babe?" 

"Why don't we go out? It will get my mind off of things and you won't have to deal with a hormonal teenager, crying her eyes out. What do you say?" 

"Sounds great! I'll leave you to yourself so you can go and get ready."He lifted my chin up with his finger and left a lingering kiss. "I'll be back, beautiful."

I sighed as he walked out of the room. I walked over to m bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. To be honest, I looked dead. There were bangs under my eyes showing, I had lost a lot of sleep. My hair was in a rats nest on my head. My make up was smeared across my face in so many different directions. Yet, Zayn still thought I was pretty.

I turned on the shower and started to undress. I jumped in and started to wash myself. I scrubbed my filthy body, getting rid on the dirt. I scrubbed my hair and washed my face, washing off all of the make up. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I ringed my hair out and walked out of the shower. I rubbed the towel around my body and plugged in my curler and hair drier. I walked out of my bathroom and picked out an outfit from my closet. I settled with black ripped skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil shirt, and black vans along with a black beanie. I went back into the bathroom and did my hair and make up. I dried my blue hair and loosely curled the ends, giving it a beachy vibe.

 I grabbed my phone, slipped on my shoes, and ran downstairs. I jumped into Zayns arms and lightly kissed his nose.

"You he ready to go, Babe?" He getly kissed my cheek

"As always, Zaynie Boo!" 

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at the nickname I had given him.

"Then lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED! Thank you guys so much for 1.6k reads! It means the world to me. I hope you enjoyed chapter 9 and give me some feed back on what I can do t make the story better. ilyasm!!! Stay strong my beauties!

love,

Jill