thirty eight*

so I don't have an update on the job (im going to another interview tomorrow) but when I find out anything i'll let you know (:

thank you to dragonwitheyelashes for acc replying on my last chapter with a question lol
im gonna answer them here.

(for ember) if you could do one thing without ANY limits, what would you do?

ember- walk around freely with billie. like imagine being able to openly be affectionate and are able to roam the whole world without having to have security, watching out for paps or fans. I love my life and im so fucking grateful but everyone is watching our every move.

what's your least favourite thing about tour?

ember- there's honestly a lot of things which I really dislike about tour. the constant travelling, changing hotel rooms and the lack of free time in-between shows is exhausting. also, I don't remember the last time I was alone...maybe when im pooping? but billie always texts me while im in the bathroom because she misses me while im away, the needy bitch.

(for billie)why were you such a bitch to ember?

billie- imma be real with you, I was in love with her. imagine being so excited to meet your woman crush and then realising she's dating harry styles? it's gonna hurt. so yes, I was a bitch but I thought she was with harry! I hated watching them be affectionate together and I hated it, so in return, I was a bitch to her. im so fucking glad I had nothing to worry about because I really love them both and it was exhausting to pretend to hate her.

(question for them both)  what's your favourite thing to do together (OTHER THAN FUCKING)?

billie- I love cuddling ember. im a really touchy person and her cuddles are the best, she makes me feel so safe.

ember- I just love tasting billie. I especially love the taste of her on my tongue or afterwards on my fingers while she's panting underneath me.

billie walks into the bedroom wearing nothing but a strap secured around her hips.

my mouth waters at the sight.

today has been absolutely perfect and i cannot wait for billie to fuck my brains out.

we'd laid down and ate food, watching the sunset and talking until it went dark.

it was perfect.

i climb off the bed and fall to my knees in front of her and wrap my hand around the silicone, looking up at billie while I pull my bottom lip in-between my teeth.

"go on, suck it for mommy"

I open my mouth and wrap my lips around the silicone length, sliding it down till it hits the back of my throat.

billie grips my ponytail and I look up at her through my lashes, barely seeing her with her boobs in the way.

"fuck you look so hot down on your knees for me" I take in as much as I can, gagging when it hits the back of my throat.

I pull back, letting the now wet silicone fall out of my mouth and with barely any breath and sit back on my feet and run my fingers up and down billie's thighs. "fuck me hard mommy" I give her an innocent smile. "just like you promised"

billie's expression is neutral and she uses all of her strength to pick me up and throw me onto the bed.

oh my god.

I lay on the bed staring at her while billie walks over to the light, turning off the light, leaving the only light coming from the small window.

billie remains quiet, silently admiring me laid on the bed naked. her eyes wander, eating me up as they burn with fire when they land in-between my legs.