𝟔𝟎

**here are your two options, could be a combination too your choice

Option one^

 Option two^

Option two^

Now, you can choose whatever color you like, this is just a visual example of what your dress can look like. You can choose either one or a combination of both - maybe even 'change' them if you want and anytime you'd like.

Edited

Jeez.. and here I was worried we would be late..

Grumbling small nothings to yourself, you continued to stare through your window at the male who had pulled up your driveway carefully. As promised, riding the motorcycle.

You couldn't help the small blush that appeared on your cheeks as you watch him with careful eyes swiftly take off his helmet, revealing his long mohawk as he huffed and shook his head a bit.

Okay.. girl, just focus on applying the rest of your makeup on.

You listened to your inner voice obediently and went back to your mirror and continued applying on a small and light layer of makeup. You usually didn't wear any.. But your skills were saved for special and unique occasions.

Much like today.. Your first ever official party with your friends as well as strangers at a rich girl's damned mansion.

And as if on cue when you finished applying the finishing touch (lip gloss), you heard gentle knocks against your bedroom door before in came Genya Shinazugawa.

Your date this evening.

You glance at him from your mirror before turning around and properly facing him, a small blush coating your cheeks as you stared at the ground shyly.

The male stood stunned as his lips slightly parted, eyes widening as they stared at your every curve and dip your dress covered.

Gulping, he nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he tore his gaze away from your almost exposed upper thighs—he was trying his best to compose himself from your adorable yet sexy look.