SangSoo

𝗨𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝗵𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗽𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗦𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽-

Han Sooyoung is using every ounces of her energy to scream off her lung on the school rooftop. Apparently a new student moved in her school.She hasnt got her name yet but judging by her looks,Han Sooyoung will have a lesbian panic every single time she sees her.Han Sooyoung has her for math period,which Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja are also in.One of them realized his feelings and the other one is being too oblivious.They were teasing Han Sooyoung about how she was blushing when the new girl walked in.Because for some reason she entered late,none of them knew her name yet.Kim Dokja said he knew her but he can't remember her name.Han Sooyoung's recalling her looks.Brown silky hair,pale skin,beauty..

"HEY BITCH LUNCH TIME IS ALMOST OVER GET YOUR GAY ASS DOWN HERE"

"AH WTF KIM DOKJA STFU I WILL AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT GAY FOR YOO JOONGH-"

"STFU IM NOT HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE ME"

Oh my,there we go again.This bitch.Yoo Joonghyuk is obviously into him and he doesn't even notice it.Like com'on man you guys are roommates.

Damn..

Yoo Sangah rarely curse but after entering the new class,she immediately questioned her sexuality.

Black smooth hair,beauty mark beneath left eye,short,..

"Ah fuck what am i thinking-"

"Hey"

She turned around.

Kin Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk..

"Oh hey Dokja-ssi"

To her suprised,he seemed to not remembering her.

"Oh uhh hey sorry to say this hut who are you again i remember that me met before,right?"

"Ah yes we do and im Yoo Sangah"

"Ohh yea i remember,Sangah-ssi"

His boyfriend,Yoo Joonghyuk looks annoyed

"It's fine Yoo Joonghyuk im not stealing your man"

For some strange reason,Dokja-ssi has a suprised looks on his face

"Um aha so ya see Sangah-ssi were not dating..-"

Oh.

Again Yoo Joonghyuk has a disappointed look on his face

"Shit lunch time is almost over let's go call Sooyoung,Joonghyuk.Bye Sangah-ssi i'll see you around"

Before she could ask if 'Sooyoung' is 'that' girl,they already ran off.

𝗲𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝗺 𝗯𝗰 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁.𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮💀