+*Siblings*+

"No! y-you can't take him away!" "please!" "hah! look at your pathetic face!" "you look really dumb right now, you know that honey?" a black figure spoke as your tears rolled down your face, you're body stuck in a paralyzed state, "please!" he's my life!" i-i can't lose him too.." "awwww is the wittle baby going to crwy?" the black figure mocked in a baby voice, "well too bad." in that moment you woke up, looking at your window it's dark outside still 3:00 in the morning, to be frank you did go to bed early that night, but you didn't think it would lead to a nightmare.

*+Time Skip+*==================================================================

On your way to Monstadt, to discuss some problems with Jean; you happen to bump into Albedo on the way. "oh, hey traveler!" Albedo yells out in such happiness. "oh, uh hey." you reply back with a less gleam in your normal voice.  "is something wrong?" Albedo says obviously concerned."oh yes everything is okay, just didn't get enough sleep last night.""ah,i see." "well, i guess i'll see you later then." "mhm." you nod running off to your original destination.

*+Time Skip====================================================================

after dealing with problems about the fatui and other stuff, your heading home and your thinking: -hmmm did i forget something?- -oh right! you remember you were going to hang out  with Albedo remembering earlier. After a couple of hours of traveling, you get to Dragonspine; Your home town.

"Albedo!" you yell out seeing as Albedo is with Sucrose testing an experiment. "Ah, traveler." you laugh "enough with the formalities big bro!" Albedo chuckles. "Alright ,Alright!" "uh, Mr Albedo, i-i don't mean to interrupt, but.." Sucrose points at the potion overflowing. "OH!" "oh no! The Potion!" Albedo yells in horror as its about explode. "Everyone cover  your ears!" you, Albedo, and Sucrose all cover your ears. Watching as the bottle flies up in the air going every where hitting you smack right in the head, and exploding creating a beautiful mini firework show. "traveler are you okay!?" Albedo tried to say while trying not laugh. "im fine!" you say angry that your brother is laughing at your pain. "i'm sorry!" Albedo says letting out a loud laugh. and as Albedo stops laughing you hear Klee in the background saying: "Brother?" "What's so funny?" Albedo looks at you then Klee. "well your sister over here got hit in the forehead by a potion bottle!" He says trying not to laugh for like the 500th time. "oh well, is sissy okay?" "yes, yes she's okay!"

+* i don't really have any ideas i have writers block soooo it's hard writing stuff rn lol*+

also shoutout to my besties; Emma, Aree,  Giuliana, Maryann, Gabby, Alyssa, Ale, and Ayssa!!