The New Knight

quick little reminder: i didn't tell you, but you are apart of The Knights of Favonius, Being head of them. Also, i won't be able to post as much bc of school but enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Cleaning up the mess the potion had made , you and Albedo head home. Albedo continues laughing visualizing the big mess that happened earlier, while your rubbing the spot that the bottle hit you in. "Albedo it's not funny!" you hit him in the shoulder. "s-sorry" he gives an awkward smile. "it's fine." "what do you plan to do after this?' he asks. "don't act so dumb, i literally told you i have to keep an eye on the knights, remember i'm head of them!" "i thought that blue haired guy was." Albedo says curiously. "you mean kaeya?" "so that's his name." you didn't know that was his name?" you asked confused. "no i didn't,  i thought you knew that." I didn't know sorry!" Albedo yawns. "well i'm going to head home, good luck sis!" "okay tell Klee i'll be home late so i won't be able to read a story!" Alright bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+TIME SKIP+

you arrive to Mondstadt, and you head to where Acting Grand Master Jean, is waiting for you.