Chapter 2

'Give it back please,' I politely asked as she smirked. 'Or what? What's so special in this letter? Huh?' she asked again as I gritted my teeth. 'Give. It. Back,' I said again with a forced smile. 'No! I am thinking of a better option, what if I read it?' she asked while examining the outsides of the paper. The others looked at us with a surprised look on their faces, even when they weren't. Alright, I have had enough. Sorry Adam but I have to teach this girl a lesson.

'Listen, bitch, give me back the letter while I am still politely asking,' I whispered into her ear as she got taken aback a little. 'How dare you call me that? You want this letter, right? Now you don't,' she said as she ripped the letter with her hands. 'Don't,' I said but the once full piece of paper was now nothing but scraps.

'That's what you get for speaking up. This time it's the paper, next time it will be you,' she pointed at me and went back to her seat. Oh how I wish I could throw her right out the plane. 'Excuse me, can I sit here?' a girl walked up to me and pointed at the seat beside me. 'Sure,' I replied as she smiled and grabbed the seat. 'Don't let her bother you. She will disturb you for a few days, then she will find someone new. That's like the main thing she does,' the girl said and rolled her eyes. 'And you are?' I asked her as she realized that she hadn't told me her name yet. 

'I am so sorry for not introducing myself. I am Abimbola, from the kingdom of Koda. You haven't heard about it for sure. It's next to Africa,' she said and smiled at me. 'Nice to meet you, I am Cho, Rai Cho from Bali. I don't belong to any kingdom,' I said as I waited for her next question. Why was I here then? 'Oh so you are the prince's choice?' she asked me as I looked at her, my eyes widened. 

'You know about that?' I laughed nervously. 'Everyone knows about that. That's literally what all the girls did before coming here. Stalk the prince and know everything about his life. Bunch of stalkers they are. I learnt everything from that girl over there. What was her name again? I forgot,' she said as she skeptically looked at the girl sitting at the last seat. 

'Oh and for a fact, that circle, with Olivia in it, are planning to like disturb the shit out of you when you get there. She is using her advantages,' Abimbola said and rolled her eyes again. 'What advantages?' I asked, unable to hold back my curiosity. 'Olivia is the prince's childhood friend. That's what I heard. She tells everyone that they both liked each other ever since they were teenagers and their parents promised them to each other. Such bullshit,' she muttered. 

'The plane is landing,' the pilot said as the girls threw there face masks and patted their faces. 'The royal chariot is waiting for you all outside,' the man spoke again as we all got up, removing our seat belts. Now I am scared. Like genuinely, really scared. I was expecting something like a carriage drawn by horses when the pilot meant "royal chariot" but instead it was a limo. Like any normal limo, but a lot bigger. Not that I have seen many. 

After a ten minute ride, the castle was in view as I gasped. It was so beautiful. I guess he wasn't joking that day. 'We'll drop you here,' Mr. Alberto said as he opened the car door. The girls ignored him and ran towards the entrance of the castle. I don't have any etiquette training whatsoever but even I wouldn't behave like that. 'Thank you,' I nodded my head in front of Mr. Alberto as I went to stand near the gate. 

After a couple of seconds, the door opened and there stood Lee know, Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin. They looked exactly like that day except they were wearing blue suits and had their serious faces on. 'Welcome, everyone, to our humble kingdom of Austria. With my deepest condolences, I say, that hyung, the prince, won't be able to welcome all of you to the royal castle since he has some duties to take care of. We are the brothers of the prince and also the members of the royal family. It's our utmost pleasure to welcome you all. Hyunjin will take it from here,' Lee know said as he gestured Hyunjin to come forward. 

He looked around the group, probably looking for me as it was his duty to reach me safely to the castle. As soon as he spotted me, he nodded at me as his lips curved up into a small smile. 'We will escort you all to your own suites inside the castle. A copy of all the events will be provided to you in your room. The dresses and other requirements are provided in your own room in a closet. We sincerely hope that you enjoy your time here,' Hyunjin smiled as he stepped backwards. Everyone entered the palace as I looked around it in awe. 

'Jinnie,' suddenly a shout was heard as everyone looked from where the sound was coming. Olivia had just gone to grip Hyunjin into a huge hug. 'That's enough, Olivia,' Hyunjin freed himself and stepped backwards. 'Come with me,' Hyunjin said as I followed him. 

'You both seem close,' I laughed as the corridor was empty. 'Eww,' he kept brushing his shirt and taking off the invisible dirt on it. 'Oh my god, it was so hard,' he said after a while. 'What was?' I questioned while looking around the luxuriously decorated hallways. 'Not laughing. Did you look at them? The way they dressed? Are they even comfortable in that?' he started laughing even thinking about them. 'I would've stuck to my hoodie and sweatpants if not for mom to threaten me to wear whatever this is,' he said as he eyed his suit down. 

'This is your room,' he said as he opened a huge door. As we stepped inside, I got a full view of it. It was at least five times bigger than my current room. It had two couches, one huge bed, a mirror and two doors. 'What are those doors for?' I asked Hyunjin just as he was about to leave. 'One is a bathroom and the others open to the closet,' he said as I looked back at the second door. A step in closet? 'Oh speaking of which, have you read hyung's letter?' Hyunjin asked me as a lump formed down my throat. 'Yes,' I said in reflex. 'Then take some rest and get ready for tonight,' he pointed at me, ready to leave. 'For what?' I asked as he looked at me in disbelief. 

'You forgot so fast? Get ready soon, for the masquerade ball.'