Maddy Perez (just a little crush or maybe in love)

Maddy: just because I don't say I love you deep down I do 

have you seen, Cassie?!" Y/N tried to yell over the loud music. "uh... I think she went downstairs with the others!" Kat yelled back, swaying her hips against Ethans. Y/N nodded, "thanks beautiful!" Kat smiled sweetly.

Y/N took the final swig of his drink and placed his solo cup on the counter. Cassie was probably down there with Maddy.. which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.. but not really a good thing?

Y/N may be madly in love with Maddy..?

̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Y/N walked down the stairs; ducking his head to see who was down there. a group of people sat in a circle...

Maddy, Cassie, McKay, some guy who went by Elliot, and some others and more people around them in chairs talking to each other.

"Y/N/N! hey!" Cassie got up from her spot and walked over to Y/N. "come play with us- we're playing 7 minutes.." Cassie motioned to Maddy. Maddy sat beautifully, with her legs crossed.

Y/N swallowed hard; suddenly his hands became clammy, his throat felt dry, and his pupils dialed.

"I'm not sure-" Maddy entered the conversation, "hey pretty boy!" Maddy hugged Y/N suddenly. "gonna coke play?" Maddy smiled, pulling away.

"Y/N doesn't want-" Y/Ns hand flew over Cassie's mouth. "yes. I'm coming." Y/N smiled sweetly.

"Great!" Maddy giggled and walked away going back to her seat. "what did I do.." Y/N sighed watching Maddy.

̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"I hated every minute of that." Maddy groaned coming out of the closet with some guy with black glasses. Y/N was mumbling curses, and how it wasn't fair under his breath, "spin the bottle." Cassie nudged Y/N. Y/N rolled his eyes but spun it anyway.

the bottle seemed like it took forever to stop when it finally did.. it landed on Maddy. "oh gosh." Y/N looked up from the bottle and to Maddy. Maddy was smirking.

"uh- t-that, doesn't count.. right.. right?" Y/N stumbled over his words, looking around. the others just shrugged. "what's wrong, Y/N/N.. scared?" Maddy teased. "w-what? no.." Y/N brushed it off.

"come on, babe. get in the closet." Maddy motioned to the closet. Y/N looked at the closet thinking for a moment before hesitantly moving.

"thata boy.." Cassie smiled watching both Maddy and y/n move into the closet. "s-so.." Y/N could feel Maddy's breath tickle his nose. "what.. what should we do..?" Y/Ns eyes flicked down to her lips before meeting eyes with Maddy.

"We can do whatever you want, handsome," Maddy smirked. "Maddy..?" Y/N mumbled. "hm?" Maddy slowly moved her hand up Y/Ns crotch. "kiss me.." Y/N whispered softly.

"with pleasure

And they kissed finally 

you liked it let me know In the comments and i will write more :)