recap

Samaria(sam) 23 

BACK STORY

Sam was 6 years old we she was diagnosed with PTSD, Eating disorders, bipolar disorder

PTSD due to her mothers boyfriend that raped her until she was 15 not only did he rape her he beat her while her mother watched and laughed as her daughter begged her for help that did nothing but hurt her completely to Sam it felt like her second heart break due to her first one being her farther getting shot in front of her when she was 4. Her mother never treated her the same after that she always blamed sam for her farther dying she would beat her black and blue she wouldn't feed sam for day causing her eating disorder. But out of all those fucked up things  that happen in her life sam had a friend a friend that listened to her vent a friend that actually understood what she was going though she loved him to death and so did he. He would vent and tell her everything that happen to him when he was down she held him as he cried but they only got to see each other at the park when sam mom would kick her to the curb. Until one day they were pulled apart sam's mom decided to move sam was hurt bad because she knew the rape and abuse would just get worse but what broke her the most was having to tell her friend good bye....

Nau'jour 22 years old

BACK STORY

When nau'jour was 4 he was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and PTSD

He most likely had social anxiety because of his mother after she would beat him she would lock him in a closet for days he never knew how long he would be in there he never new if he would eat but her rather be in there than out with her... Nau'jour mother had a friend she would take him to her house when she had to work or when she got tired of him he hated going to her friend house because  she would always touch him in places he was uncomfortable with he told his mom she didn't cared in fact all she did was beat him and made him stay in the closet for days with nothing to eat his dad was never in his life so that wasn't a option she he went to the only person that cared sam he told her everything he even cried on her shoulder she held him as he cried it broke her to she him like that but it would break her even more to know she would never she him again.....

"I'm moving I'm sorry i wish i could stay with you'

"It's ok mamas it nothing you can do about it just know i love you ok"

"I love you to stink....ALWAYS'

"AND FOREVER"...........

(YALL FUCKING WITH IT -PIMPDADDYAPRIL)