Home

Flashback of 2010. ( Pohang,South Korea)
Steve was sitting in military car. He was thinking about some things when he was waken up by somebody talking it was Hess.

You don't look Hawaiian, but you were born there weren't you. Hess told Steve.
Your going to tell us everything! Steve said.

Steve phones stared to ring he looked up to see it was his dad.He's was about to press call from his father.
You should answer! You don't talk to your father nearly enough. told Hess with smirk.
Steve was surprised to answered call from he's father because truth was that Steve and his dad haven't talked lately. So he answered.Dad! Steve told.Hey champ.His dad told. You alright. Steve asked. Who are this people Steve? His dad John asked.

That moment Victor Hess toke phone away from Steve's dad and told Steve what he want's but that moment Steve wrote something on paper to send HPD to his house and that his dad is in danger's.And that moment first car got blown up and that car were Steve was got hit and Steve got out and picked up Victors Hess brother but he got killed.But he was still on phone with Victor and he heard everything and told.My brother is dead isn't it!! Victor asked angrily. So does your father!!
Bam bam bam.
Flashback ends * (Hawaii, Honolulu Oahu)

Steve stands by ship looking at the view Government Jamsone comes.
Commander !! said Governor Hello mam how can i help you!! Steve asked.
Governor wanted to give Steve a offer to lead task force but he turned dow after some time Steve went to say goodbye to his father in cemetery than he went to his old house and started to around he went in to garage but then came in Detective Danny Williams after moment the started to become partners and they needed to have team so day as Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly and Officer Kono Kalakaua. But still they needed another member.