14: A week alone

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
A/n POV

It was Sunday...a normal day like everyone would think but it wasn't. At least not for Jimin and Y/n. It was still unsure if they really are now are thing. They had sex and after all both seemed to love each other.

Jimin POV

I woke up at 7 a.m. and got up.
As I looked at my ceiling I realized that I had to get ready for my fly to Japan. I honestly didn't want to leave Y/n alone...I want to be with her but this is important. I stood up and went to my bathroom showering and doing my routine. I'm happy that Chris will protect Y/n for a while since he is someone who knows how to protect someone.

I looked at the time and it was 7:45 a.m. my flight is going at 11 a.m. so there isn't any more time left. I put on a suit and went out of my room to go to Y/n's room to wake her up.

His suit:

(Kinda hot

(Kinda hot...)

I went into her room to see her still sleeping.
I was in full awe and looked at her...she was cute when sleeping. As she was sleeping she would always make a small pouty look...I could squeeze her cheeks with her being that cute...
I went closer to the bed and kneeled down to look at her face closer. I kissed her forehead and creased her cheek with my hand.

Then I shacked her to wake her up. "Kitten~ wakey wakey!" I said and tried to sound as soft as I could. She slowly woke up and opened her eyes. She looked at me a small bit confused...seems like she forgot.

"I'm flying to Japan today...remember?" I said and she made a 'o' form with her mouth and sat up. She then looked down as if she would be sad...

I cupped her face and asked "what's wrong kitten?". "I will miss you..." she mumbled and looked down. I sat on the bed down next to her and held her by the waist.
"It's only a week plus you can call me at the evening and text me." I said smiling at her.

"Now go get ready. I want to go out for breakfast with you kitten." After I said that I gave her a kiss on the forehead and stood up to go out of the room, but I felt a hand on my wrist.

Y/n pulled me closer to her face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I saw how red she was in the face after she did that. I just pulled her close and hugged her. She hugged me back and looked at me. I just could smile at her being such a cute girl showing her true colors full of love.

Y/n POV

"Put something nice on alright?" He said and let go of me. I really will miss Jimin a lot...
I went to get ready just taking a fast shower and putting something cute on.
Her outfit: