Chaptet 2

Naruto

Huh, what's that noise, somebody is coming.
'arg' "please don't hurt me" I said. "Why would I hurt you" a boy with raven black hair said.
"Because I'm a demon" I said slowly. "hn" he just said. Then we saw a girl with pink hair climbing over the wall. She had cuts and bruises on her face and arms. We ran towards her. "Are you okay, how did you get these" I asked her. "m.. My father gave me them" she answered me. "What are your names" she asked us. "Sasuke Uchiha" said the raven haired boy. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, what's your name?" I answered and asked her. "Sakura, Sakura Haruno" she tolled us. "May I ask why you're here" she asked us. "Well, you see, my brother had killed my complete clan tonight." Sasuke tolled us. "And I was running from the dead body's. When I see him, I will kill him." "You don't even know why he killed the clan, he must have a reason." I lectured him. 'Maybe he is right, Itachi could never do something like that' Sasuke thought. "I will think about that" Sasuke said. "And why are you here" he asked. "Well, I was running from the Villagers who were trying 'keywords trying' to kill me again. They think I'm a demon because then nine-tailfox is sealed in side me." I tolled them.

After some time, we decided to look around where we were. We came to a gate where a blood Seal was on. Above the seal stand a name 'Namikaze'. So this is my father's clan's place. " I think i could be able to open the seal. "I tolled the two. They just look surprised. I bit my thumb and put blood on the seal. The gate opened. I stepped in, but Sasuke and Sakura were not able to come in, so I looked where the clan heir's house was and took the scrolls for the seals to let people in who are not from the clan. I put the seal on them, and they were able to come in. So we continued to look around. We firstly got to the clan heir's house to look around. I somehow knew that my parents lived here. Not long after, I found a room for a little boy. The room was red and orange. The kid who the room was for would have been really spoiled with toys and everything. I then look to the baby bed and noticed a name engraved in it 'Naruto' I started to cry a bit until I saw a letter.

(Dear Naruto,
If you read this, something went wrong, and we are dead.  We love you and hope you have a good life. In the study room are the scrolls for our Jutsus.
We love you
Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki)

I started to cry again. Sakura came in, noticed the same things as I did, and then read the letter and hugged me. Sasuke came also in, Sakura tolled him to come here. He came, and we stayed like that for half an hour.
"So we are now a family" Sakura asked. We nodded our heads.