⤷ prologue

a story by:
𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣_𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫_101

a story by:𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣_𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫_101

OBSESSION IS AN ILLNESS. It is one that engulfs a whole life and ruins an innocent mind. Childish youth dissipates when said illness steps forward. Obsession stems from one's childhood. The need to be perfect arises when one's parents are shit people, when one determines their self-worth with their achievements, when one receives excessive praises or when one loses any semblance of control. Obsession and perfectionism go hand in fucking hand. It corrupts. It kills.

It seeps into the brain like poison.

It becomes an addiction.

Obsessing over anything that fascinated him was our beloved protagonist's inherent tendency. His personality trait, if you will.

A horrible one, really. But one that was his.

One that's yours, too.

Imagine being an Oikawa kinnie?

I don't need to imagine.

Anyway- back to the story's introduction: Kaito Ishioka was an obsessive person. He obsessed over games, over song lyrics, over his looks, over his thoughts, over his social interaction and after the summer of his second year, he obsessed over volleyball.

You'll soon find out that he obsesses over his soulmates, too. But that's a tale you'll have to wait patiently to read. Trust me.

You'll love it.

( there's no angst plannedatm )

( there's no angst planned— atm )