Fiancé?

Travis's pov
I firmly wrapped my hand around her waist and said, "I love you more than anyone with all of my heart ever since I met you. I was waiting for you for so long. Thanks for giving me your love. From now on, I'll protect you with all of my strength."
She laughed and said to me, "I will do the same."
I said with a smiley face, "Tomorrow, we will go to my house to introduce you to my parents."
She said, "Okay."
Abruptly, I had an impish idea. I tickle her so much that she burst out laughing and told me to stop it. Then after a while, I make it halt and we slept together in my treehouse. We also did some cuddles that night. In the morning, her phone alarm started ringing. Because now she had to go to her school. But then I didn't want to let her go.
So I grab her hand tightly and said to her, "Can't you skip class for today? I want to spend all my time with you today."
But she told me, " Today, I must go to school because I have two exams today on my favorite subjects. So let go of my hand."
I didn't release her but pulled her into my lap and said, "What can be your favorite subjects other than me?"
She chuckled and told me, "Math and Arts are both are my favorite subjects....Since you are not just a subject to me, you cannot be my favorite subject. But you are my favorite person. You are my lover and my mate, who cannot be compared to anything else. Although I don't wanna go now, still I have to go. So please let me go."
Since she insisted so much, I had no choice left but to release her. I said, "Okay but I'll drive you to your school and If you would encounter any problems., just call me as soon as possible."
She told me, "Okay, I will. So don't worry about me. I will go and prepare myself at this time. You go eat breakfast."
She went to get ready. I finished my breakfast. Then, I took him to school with my motorbike at maximum speed. She also enjoyed it so much.
After we reached there, I told her, "Give a kiss."
She refused and rush off to her class. I sit there on my motorbike with a sorrowful look and keep my head down for a while. Suddenly she came and granted my wish. But not properly. She came and give me a forehead kiss and left even before I catch her.
After that day, she didn't come back for a while. And because of it, I become so much worried for her. All of sudden, I recalled, "I had told her that we will meet my parents the next day. For that, she gives it a thought and became afraid because she had to meet a bunch of wolves. Or did something bad happen to her that she couldn't even able to call me? I have to go and find her. So I was about to go and look for her.
Suddenly a sweet voice came to me. She called my name as I looked behind. She came hugged me and said to me, "I'm really sorry that I didn't keep my promise and couldn't come here the next day. But I have an explanation."
I said to her, "Tell me."
She told me, "My father came to my dormitory to keep an eye on me and I also don't want him to find my mate. So I couldn't come here. He took my phone away from me to check. But even But before he could do it I broke my phone myself. So I couldn't call you. I really sorry for making you worried."
I asked her with all of my concern, "Did he do something bad to you?"
She tilted her head said, "No, he couldn't do anything there. I'm completely fine. So can I go and meet your parents today?"
I told her, "Of course. You look so cute today. They'll definitely like you."
She said, "You look so handsome."
After listening to her, I cuddled her and said, "I love you so much. Let's go."
Then we went to my home to meet family members. In my family, there was my dad, my grandma, my grandpa, and my sister. But today my dad was not at home so I dare to bring her home. They met her. I thought that they will not accept her and told me not to meet her again. But it turned out, they liked her so much that it seemed like I was an outsider there and I came to her house to see her parents. My little sister also gets along with her the moment she saw her. I felt a little bit envious. But for this, I get to see her precious smile. She got happiness from my family and love from me. At that moment, she had both of these things that she really wanted. I was so happy for her.
After a while, my uncle called for me. When I went to him, he asked me, "Who's she?"
I said, "My mate."
He again asked me, "Your mate? Then Is she a human being?"
I told him, "Yeah."
He further asked, "Did her parents know about this?"
I said to him, "No, Her-"
He said, "They don't even know. How can you bring her here without informing them about it? They will be concerned for her. Don't you have any common sense?"
I told him, "First, listen to me then you will blame me. Her parents are very cruel and selfish. They are rich but have no humanity. They made her life like hell because they knew her mate will be from another species. They had even planned to marry off her to the prince who's a playboy, just only for fame and money. So I think I will marry her whenever she wants."
He asked, "What about your dad and your fiance?"
I said, "I'll talk to him about it. So-"
She heard this and asked, "You have a fiance?"