26

ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟᴀɴᴇᴢ 11:42🌃

i stomped away from legacy's doorstep and angrily opened my friend sky car door

"it ain go so well..?" sky said. i shook my head no and sighed.

"i just don't understand why we can't be together " i said grabbing the blunt from her.

"well girl ion know, you done gave him his first child" sky said shrugging pulling off. "maybe he's jus not the one for you, and yk it's a living hell when y'all are together so do what's best for you and iyus"

i didn't tell her how i used iyus to defend myself when we got shot. i fucked up bad.

i basically had iyus as a way for us to always be together some how.

whether it's through co- parenting and fucking around or getting back together.

like what does neveah have that i don't? and i hate how iyus has a special bond with her, i feel like neveah is just out for me like she's being a home-wrecker.

"i guess, i'll see you later " i said giving her a hug and hopping out of the car.

"bye be safe" she said pulling off.

i miss him so much, everyday i think about how we could've been a real family, something i didn't have growing up. neveah has got to go, so then when he's sad about that he can come back to me.

i love him and he loves me, just has a funny way of showing it.

i took my shoes off and stared at iyus's room, the house felt boring without her, and i missed my babygirl. i shoulda jus let her go with legacy that night..

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"cmon dude give me my fucking daughter, i'm not about to put my hands on you and you know it"
legacy said huffing on my porch.

"legacy get the fuck out of my face shes staying here!" i said raising my voice slamming the screendoor then locking the main door shut.

"kayla open this fucking door!" he yelled pounding on the screendoor. a few minutes past and he gave up and left.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

i shed a tear as i opened my medicine cabinet grabbing my pills, it's hard tryna raise iyus and being bipolar. i don't want her to end up like me..