𝕺𝖍 𝖓𝖔...𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▄▀▄▀▄ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ..▀▄▀▄▀▄

ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴍʏ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ. ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ 'ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋꜱ' ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴄʟᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ.

ᴋᴜʀᴏᴍɪ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴏᴏɴ :ᴅ ꜱᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴀ ɢᴏ--

-ᴋᴀꜱʜɪɪ

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Melody rested her head atop her arm, looking out at the vast morning sky. Since morning had just began, the sun was slowly raising to luminate the world.

"What a lovely morning." Melody smiled, and lifted her tea cup to her lips. The taste of chamomile was a pleasant greeting with her taste-buds. If she was ever in a bad mood, she wasn't anymore. 

"I want my dear to look at this view with me.."

she let out a sigh

Kuromi was snoring behind her, sprawled across the bed, stealing all the space she can get.

Melody didn't mind, though. Her girlfriend was always so full of energy, and had a hunger for chaos and mischief...But, when she's resting, every part rests along with her as well. It made melody satisfied to see her lil goblin at utmost peace.

She placed her teacup on the windowsill and fumbled with her hair until she made them into one big messy twist braid.

Now for the day to start, Kuromi must be awake. Today was going to be a great day for the two to spend quality time with one another.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Love..it's time to get up.." The taller woman gave her girlfriend a tap on the nose. It wasn't enough to get a response other than a small twitch, but, that's what she was looking for.

"Kuromiiiii~" She gently gave Kuromi a squeeze to her hand.

"nnnnnnnoooo...go awayyy.." the black haired shortie grumbled with a huff, turning her back to Mel. This is a daily occurrence, so mel knew exactly what would get her nose turning.

We're gonna pull the cookie card.

"Pfff." The pink girl raised a hand to her curled smirk. "No...get up first, please..?" She whined. "I'll bake you some cookies if you do.. Chocolate chip, your favorite." 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuromi was silent for a moment, considering the offer outstretched to her. She turned.

"Fine..but don't coddle me like last time...got it??" 

Kuromi's words were sapped with embarrassment, and her face matched it. Her cheeks were flushed in red remembering that time melody held onto her hand and kissed it tenderly  while she scarfed down those damned cookies.

The bunny woman smiled and gave a small thumbs up

"Got it, I'll prepare everything. Come with me."