mistakes

belles pov:
it was a few hours into the night in. everyone was singing to the music, jumping up and down with their drinks in their hands. i was currently stood next to simon and josh who were clearly pissed. i mean, so was i, we all where (except tobi ofc) harry was at the bar with freezy and ethan getting even more drinks.it was nearing 3am, i was getting really tired.
so i walked over to where tobi was sat at a table, talking to a wasted callux. i sat down carefully on a chair. my god it was uncomfortable. but without realising  i started to doze off ,sat in a club, on a wooden chair in ibiza. what a perfect way to end the night

when i woke up, i was in a taxi next to harry, with vik and jj opposite. my head was resting on a tired harry's lap, i slowly reached for my phone out of my bag. 5:47am. jeez. i guess everyone couldn't be bothered to take the 10 minute walk so instead ordered taxis.i don't blame them.

"there she is. she's alive" harry cheered "thought you died for a while" vik replied,laughing. i was too tired to even reply,instead i fell back into a deep sleep.

when i woke up the next morning, or a few hours later i guess, my phone was buzzing with notifications ,nonstop

bzz.bzz.bzz
instagram: you have been tagged in a post (695)
harry♥️: 10 notifications
the troops: 38 notifications
lankyfreezy: 6 notifications

what the fuck is happening? i opened harry's message first

                                harry♥️
belle it's all lies

none of that is true

belle please answer i'm scared

their all lying. it's a big mistake.
——————————————————————————

i opened up instagram

youtubernews_2848: @wroetoshaw  seen with a girl at a club! poor @belle_evans

i was shocked. what is happening. i needed to hear harry's side of the story. but first, i messaged cal back.

                  lankyfreezy💍
belle

are you awake

please listen to harry
                                                          cal what is going on?

                                                         i've just woke up and              
                                                           i'm fucking confused
call harry. i promise it's
fine.
—————————
harry's pov:
my heart was beating. she hadn't replied to my message. this was all a big mistake. i don't wanna just barge into her room.but i needed to tell her the truth. 30 minutes of worrying later, i checked on her contact, she left me on seen. fuck. i threw my phone at the wall in anger. what if she's angry at me? i need to let her know. it was only 30 seconds later she called me and i ran to pick  up my phone and answer her facetime.
——————————
belles pov:
i called harry. he picked up in 2 rings. i didn't even get to say anything because he started speaking before i could even blink. he looked tired, wearing a hoodie, his hair was all ruffled and messed up and he was pacing up and down  in the middle of his room.