Part 1 - Revival

As The Hero Came Back to the Gods That Summoned Him

The Gods are Surprised to see That the World they Saved is a Corrupted World they Regretted Summoning the Hero to That World So They Gave Him a Chance to Take his Vengeance The Gods Bestowed Haiso a Power that Exceeds the Gods themselves they Revived Him Where its Been 10 yrs since His Death There Were Three Major Events That Happend in Those Years The One is The Queen and King had a son and a daughter. Second The Friend that he gave his trust Krush Became a Duke and got Married he has a 3 Sons.
Third The Corrupted Nobles has a Authority same as The King...as Haiso Got Revived 10yrs after Their Deaths with his Former Lover Komoa
They made Haiso as The True Villain than the Demon King. Haiso is so Excited that He Get His Vengeance Perfectly Haiso Looks at His Stats And is Surprised That The Gods Gave Him the Power That Exceeds The Gods Themselves Haiso is Really Grateful to them so Haiso will Make a Perfect Vengeance for Him and His Lover...

As Haiso Wandered thru the Village of Arcona he met his once Friend Arthens who is a mage. Arthens is a Good Friend thats good he has a family now and having fun with his 2 sons and 1 daughter Haiso came to his long Friend Arthens
Arthens is Surprised to see Haiso Alive! he welcomed Haiso to his House and Gave him something to eat

Arthens : Haiso eat more i havent paid my debt to you. You saved my life back then but those royals and nobles turned their back at you i left the mage tower when they said you got killed by the Queen and King...i buried Komoa at this Village as a Gratitude For you even though its not enough to pay for saving my life. well this is my 2 sons Advel and Rimur and This is My One And Only Daughter Kisha.

Advel Rimur and Kisha : Its Nice To Meet You Uncle Haiso

Haiso Laughs

Haiso : Dont Call me a Uncle HAHAHA