Chapter 2

Cindy's pov:

Today is the start of the last term of year 11, finally. I can't wait to leave school. You see, after year 11 school isn't compulsory so most of us are dropping out. I'm gonna go down the youtube path because I have a channel and recently it's been getting bigger but I'm thankful only Becca and Dez know about it.

I picked up my bag and then left the house and walked to the bus stop where I usually meet Becca. The thing about Dez is that he's a bit.... I don't know how to say it but, what I'm trying to say is that his mum still drives him to school.

Becca arrives at the same time as me and shortly afterwards the bus comes. Becca and I sit in our usual seats and start talking about school.

"So you know Mrs. O'Brian was mentioning a project last term what do you think it will be?" Becca asked.

"I don't know but hopefully you, Dez and I can work together," I replied.

We then went on our phones for the rest of the journey like we always do until the bus came to a stop. Everyone quickly stood up and pushed their way off the bus.

Becca and I then walked to where we usually meet Dez and as usual, he got there before us.

"Hey," I said.

"Guess what?" He asked happily.

"I don't know," Becca replied.

"I got in to film school!" he screamed.

"Yay Dez," I said.

"But that does mean I can't help you edit your videos anymore," he replied.

"Don't worry, i'll manage," I said as we began walking to tutor.

We then got to tutor and Mrs. O'Brian took the register.

"Okay everyone," She began, "today I'm going to be setting the project that I mentioned last term."

Everyone moaned, like who wants to do work on their last term?

"Okay, this project will be about business," Miss said so everyone laughed, "Not that kind of business."

Everyone continued laughing for a minute more.

"In your groups you have to create a business, it could be anything from grocery stores to fashion shops, its your choice, but it has to earn a descent amount of money. You'll need your staff, equipment a name and literally everything else. These will be presented and judged on your last day here," Miss told us.

Everyone then quickly got in to groups so Becca, Dez and I sat together.

"Why did you all move?" miss asked, "I'm putting you in to pairs."

She then took out a list of our names and began pairing them randomly.

"Rebecca and Dezmund,
Michael and Charlotte,
Gabriella and James,
Christopher and Jane,
Rhiannon and Archie,
Bethany and Larry and Cindy and Lukas," she said.

Omg, Beth got paired up with Larry, the most unpopular person in the school. But most importantly, I got paired with Luke, Luke Korns.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - hey, tbh I didn't really like this chapter much but yeah.

Just to say over the next two weeks this will only be updated maybe twice a week because I have exams and so much revision to do. But after tht hopefully the updates will be daily or every-other-day-ly.

Please read my other fanfic called I Can't Live Without You. It's a Connor franta fanfic and I finished it the other day.

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼