chapter 4

(please turn on rises of the moon by liana flores for this chapter. trust me, you'll understand why soon.)

I quickly glanced at him and decided he needed a good black woman talking to.

"Boy if you don't get your flat butt down that rope your gonna pray to Jesus that the zombies got to your before me." I quickly sized him up as I said this. Worst-case scenario I could push him down.

He must've seen how serious I was since he quickly grabbed onto the rope. Wimp. I wanted a reason to hit him in the back of his head.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and went onto the rope. I'm happy my parents forced me into karate at a younger age. It helped tone my body to perfection and gave me the chance to move my body quickly enough to leave the rope.

3 hours later...

"Ah!" On-jo cried out as the metal went into her skin.

Like the little pet he is, he comes onto the top floor and checks on On-jo.

Not so soon after I nearly pushed Cheong-San out of the window because "there wasn't enough time for both of us to escape" glasses forgot to tell us about the fact that our teacher was turned. We lost 2 classmates to her. That only left is with me, the girl in pink, Perez and her pet, Glasses guy and the surprisingly relatable singer, and last but unfortunately the least On-jo and Cheong-San. While the others were kicking the newly made zombies out, I stared outside at a bright white light and found the helicopter.

This brings us to the current moment.

Rolling my eyes I replace her and do something that anyone who watched KC Undercover as a child knows how to do, I picked the lock.

Everyone ran into the top floor as the helicopter flew away. Not so soon after making it to the top, I closed and locked the door making sure the zombies couldn't get inside. Waving our arms we screamed

"HEY!"

"DOWN HERE"

"BRING US FOOD"

Everyone looked towards (except the singer cause he knows what's up) me as I yelled the last three words.

"What? Don't tell me none of you have thought about eating some gelato ice cream, or a broccoli cheddar soup from Panera Bread." Sitting down on the floor I continue. "Oh, none of that compares to my mom's mac and cheese."

Or cannoli from Boston. Because everything's better in Boston. (Yes, this is another book reference. To anyone who understands ily.)

"Is that seriously all you've thought about? No wonder your parents sent you here. Parents appreciate children focused on their studies, not food." The little dog in pink said.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the guys backing up, as they should.

She. Did. Not.

"First of all don't be your queen bee bull back. We were doing just fine before but now that we're on even land you're back to the overgrown, spoiled, rich, wanna-be princess. Don't bring up my parents when you barely see yours once a year. Also not that it's any of your business, my parents didn't send me here. I came here willingly and on my own. I wanted to better my studies and my learning abilities. Which I can safely assume you know absolutely nothing about." Eye contact is key, especially inside situations with wild animals. (You can imagine eternity saying this in an Australian accent.)

"Sorry, I don-" She started saying

"Both of you stop! We don't need this! Y'all are both hostile because the helicopter left, and you're taking it out on each other." On-jo stated as if she had done something. Girl do NOT get me started on her.