𝟭.| 𝗘𝗿𝘇𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀

DIVINITY

DIVINITY.____ACT ONE

CH. 1, Erza loves to offend the Queen of the Gods

 1, Erza loves to offend the Queen of the Gods

ERZA SANTIAGO is an enigma of sorts. The mysterious daughter of Eris who showed up out of nowhere, claimed by a minor.. chaotic god. A lesser known Greek goddess who caused pandemonium wherever she happened to go.

The girl who got her first quest at twelve. (right before Percy got his own) and came back alive. An expert swords-woman. Champion of the Diyonusus.

Erza, only demigod daughter of Eris is who she is known as. She never let anyone get close enough to know much else.

Other— newer campers always heard of her. The girl who could take three empousa by her lonesome. The girl who was in cahoots with darkness, bending strife and discord to her will, just as her mother can. The Guardian of Camp-Halfblood.

It wasn't until he talked to her personally, that Percy understood what people were talking about.

Those who crossed paths with her either wish they had sooner or wish they never had.

The dark-haired half goddess made the average person insane with want. The want to be her or be with her, you choose.

She was all over the place. She was daunting and mad all in one. A unique individual indeed.

A true enigma.

°

.