𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

He looked her directly in the eyes. Eli hated eye contact but something about Eden made him want to be flawless. To be better for her, or was it a competition; Eden could do it all in every department especially socially. Eli could not, which didn't make him discouraged but worried about where their situation could go.

Eden on the other hand was just stirred with utter confusion with Eli's confrontation. He simply wasn't the confrontational type so you can expect her to be well startled. A part of her could've known but she chose to ignore that odd suggestion. It was probably just a question that pertained to the party Eden thought as she denied her chest again to listen to her head.

"Listen, Eli. I uh have to go check on the CEO" she said quietly as he continued to...get lost in her eyes.

Literally the man was at a lost for a couple seconds. It was the National Benefit that happened annually and Eden was in charge; she really didn't have time for Eli at the moment. But she had to admit he pretty cute, like he had been starstruck or in lov- "of course not" Eden yelled at her self for assuming. At least she knew just because she was attractive didn't mean everyone was pining for her.

"Eden I need you to do me a favor. No questions asked" He said quickly, pushing Eden out of her train of thought before she could answer with a question or a decline to the favor. "Meet me behind the building when the benefit calms down." Eli continued and turned quickly to walk away before she could give an answer.

about 30 minutes later Eden started towards the back door exit that was located behind the building. you knew what you wanted from him, but you weren't sure where this newfound confidence had come from. Eli was a shy, soft spoken fellow whose every answer was like a question; perfect for someone as sure as herself as Eden was. So she truly thought nothing of the invitation that had her standing outside the booming building, calm for a benefit like this just meant occupied. Some geriatric millionaire always needed something or some assistance that only would take a braincell to figure out. It was basically an upscale nursing home party in which Eden was being paid double plus overtime; therefore she wasn't complaining.

"Listen Eden," John popped out of god knows where next to Eden. "Jesus fucking christ Eli" "Yea, Um sorry but let me finish or I'll never say this" He looks at her contemplating if he should beg her to voice his feelings for him.

He lowered his head and decided just to speak without any regard for his thoughts, speaking from his very confused and cluttered heart; instead if his racked and anxious brain.

"Eden, I think I love you...Or maybe at the very least like, I like you. I think thats a better confession. I really like you." He paced around in front of Eden before stopping with his head still down; trying to sense any kind of reaction from her until he started again "Yea so thats all I really wanted to say, sorry to drag you from the party just for a silly thing like th-"

before Eli could finish his sentence, well I'll let these two tell it how it was or seemed.

Before I could finish such an embarrassing confession Eden was in front of me, lifting my head up only for me to look directly into her eyes. She was so fucking hot, I probably could tell her that looking her in the eyes like this but I felt like she knew. Jane knew she was stunning, she knew what she wanted and how she wanted it; god it was so fucking admirable. I don't know how long I stared at her but apparently it was too long, because next thing I knew she pulled me down to her eye level.

See the thing about actions like these, actions of passion, seduction —whatever floats your boat— is these moments are in a kind slow mo/sped up segment until such an amazing scene is well, over or until someone needs to take a breath. That was exactly what happened when Eden closed the space between our lips and kissed me. It all happened so quickly but there had to have been multiple second in between where we looked into each others eyes; it was like heat radiating off of the both and us and then it happened. It just happened, I was literally lost for words.

He was salty. Probably something he ate I thought to myself as I kissed Eli. It was merely just a lip smash to begin with, I was just so heated by such a timid shaky confession I wasn't thinking about what would come next. So when I let go to take but the shortest breath only for Eli to grab my cheek and bing me back softly, tilted my head back to continue what I started.

It was hot, like physically I was sweating, but like holy shit this was hot. He was breathing so hard and moaning into my mouth racking his hand through my curls, for a second I almost got literally weak in the knees.

Until he stopped and stumbled away, like he was making out with his mother or something startled him; except I wasn't his mother nor was I startled. I actually needed this to keep going. So I began closing the space between us again, there was something so exhilarating about being around Eli couldn't describe it yet but just his presence will do for now.

I backed up because I had never asked, I wanted to ask. You're always supposed to ask. Nevertheless the kiss was amazing part one and two so I was indeed regrouping until she pushed me against the wall and I hit my head. Not hard enough to cause any concern or an injury...I hope. All I could do was hiss at the minor pain only to be filled with bliss as she started to push pass my lips. The only difference is I'm not at a lost for words as I was before; but my vocabulary did seem to become limited to the one "holyshit" I muttered when her tongue dominated mine. From there on I'm pretty sure I was only good for moans of pleasure.

Which seems a bit much for just a french kiss but honestly you just would've had to have been here to understand. It was so much more satisfying to let her have her way with me, you can tell with Eden it isn't about experience its about pure feelings and enjoyment. I swear to god I was thinking semi clearly before she found a way to seductively bite my lip and then she moved down to my neck as I just stood there. Basking in her affection and psychical praise.

I had him right where I wanted him. I moved down to his pulse point and begin sucking, not for dear life, but softly I could tell it made a difference with Eli. I could feel when his heart beat jumped or his breath hitched again before he let out another moan. He was such an open book I almost laughed out loud. Only to look up when I heard small whimpers as he threw his head back against the wall. I watched his half lidded eyes and Adams apple bob in his throat as he fought composure.

"You're so fucking hot" I didn't realize I said it out loud until his eyes opened all the way in surprise. Like he forgot this was a real situation that was occurring outside our place of work and not a dream. I smirked and kept going, making my way back to his lips. I thought I'd try something new with such a shy guy because something told me he'd say "yes" to anything. So I wrapped my fingers around his throat, while I placed my lips back onto his and wow. I swear to god his knees buckled and his eyes didn't open for a couple seconds as we made out. It was pure ecstasy, I had to say being in charge of Eli had my underwear soaking. A heat that is probably the most unbearable of them all.

Holy fucking shit I was being choked, while being kissed. Only the unintelligible sounds I let out could describe this feeling. She continued to kiss, lick and suck on every crevice above my shoulders as I almost crumbled against the brick wall. I was at her entire mercy; until she looked down and uttered a string of words so sensuously I thought I came on the spot.

"hmm, how bout we help our friend down here?"

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:
𝟷𝟺𝟿𝟷

𝚊/𝚗 :
𝚒𝚔 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 :)

𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢.

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍.