𝟙 ♡︎ ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤.

Marg stood in her room holding the poster excitedly finally after about YEAR of nothing for her fans she was going to get a non-limited A skin! Everyone had one except her.. and a few new people but it makes sense they don't have one.. for context, Marg and other famous people from famous artists to literal children had collabed with this company so they could be characters on the game "Identity V" she was the female dancer and ever since she joined she hadn't gotten anything non-limited— yeah she wasn't as popular as Luca or Norton but still, many people liked her! Yet she didn't get a single skin that stayed permanently.. well she did but it was an S tier and it wasn't the prettiest of all but today was the day! Her first non-limited A skin! She called up Mike Morton (another person which collabed with the company) soon the energetic voice could be heard from the other end. "Hello?-"

Mike said being cut off by a very excited woman "MIKE! HAVE YOU HEARD?!" She screamed through the phone, Mike becoming confused. "Of what?" Mike asked, waiting for an answer.

"FINALLY! I'll have my FIRST A skin! And everyone will be able to get it! WHENEVER YOU WANT!" Marg said, from the other end Mike heart broke in a million pieces, his face turning into a frown. "Margie.." he said, Marg caught from the others tone it was something bad and calmed down. "What is it Mikey..?" She asked, Mike sighed before answering. "It's.. not you in the poster..

It's Vera."