The Tour and talk

Rainbow POV

My husband and i walked to the window that is shattered and Delilah and Samuel stood there still kind of silently fighting, Delilah immediatly shut up when Soarin came and she started acting all flirty even though we were looking at each other balcony to balcony, our house starts at the front door to a small sitting area and when you walk in a big space is the center of attention because a few spaces fitted into when area. A lounge room, a living room and a small coffee table with kind of like counters and a coffee bar, that could also be a normal bar. We have a powder room with a medium size guest pre-master bedroom and bathroom, with a big fluffy carpet for the whole area. Then there are stairs leading to another sight. Some glass railings blocking the area to the stairs so we won't fall down and a pretty long glass dining table and that window which shattered and it wasn't a window you have in tiny homes because this one, is liek a glass sliding door with a modern balcony to which we are right now. Then we have a kitchen with an island and when you walk forward a bit there are 2 steps leading us to an elevated area which has 2 rooms in that area, a quick shower room which we use when we don't want to have a bubble bath and if our master bathroom shower has a problem, with a normal toilet and sink. A small bedroom for more guest, our house is always packed with visitors. Then we have a second tv room in front of those to rooms, another pair of stairs leads us to a reading library with a white carpet and 4 beanbags and 2 hanging reading chairs with a a room divide and there are two more rooms, one of them is a walk in closet with fresh supplies of towels. Guest amenities and two closets one for Soarin's clothes and one for mines, there was a small pantry, not for food but for stuff we might need like medicine or tissues etc. Well the other end is our Grand Master Bedroom and Bathroom, it is huge with our bed in the middle on the right we have a shelf full of books on the other side, a glass like the one on the second floor but it fills the whole wall and there is curtains to cover ourselves from the sunlight if it is really hot. We have nothing on that side and I was thinking about a little baby place if we have a little foal. I haven't told Soarin that idea yet, and we have a grand master bathroom with a bathtub, quick shower that is currently being renovated, a nice jack and jill sink and a towel and soap rack. We have a spare small room next to ours that is not used yet but right now we keep our not used items there and next to the very big walk-in closet is our laundry and drier room. It is not a cloud home, it is a mansion floating on clouds but not those old timey ones, the modern ones. Delilah and Samuel's house is just a 2 story home floating on clouds and the house starts at our first floor so the only way we commmunicate with them is when we go to our second floor. 

---------------------------back to the talk-----------------------------------

Soarin POV

Delilah is suddenly acting all flirty on me, I knew their names but just nodded with Dashie's story so I would understand, Delilah is waving blushing and sitting in a very flirty way on their porch. Dash looked at me with a hurt and sad look and she had watery eyes. I promised her I had no interest in Delilah and I would prove it later on but now to prove Delilah I won't be interested in her EVER I gave my wife a kiss on the lips and I could just see Delilah going red with anger. Then I speak up, "what's wrong guys? If you're going to fight consider buying a new home to do so or I don't know stop seeing each other? Hon what else." I say but whisper the last part. "Yeah you better do so or we'll report you to the marriage counseling pony or maybe to the court. Stop throwing things out of your house to OUR PROPERTY!" She continues, "nice babe." I say silently. "you know it." she said while jumping on my back. Delilah was so angry, thats what she gets I thought

Delilah Potin POV

He is the stallion of my dreams like so handsome but I can't have him, I have Samuel I never wanted to have any of these fights, its all him. I love Sam but the reason we fight does not make sense. Plus Soarin is only my celebrity crush he has a beautiful mare.

Samuel Potin POV

I can't find my vitamins that my brother 'a doctor-in-training' gave me to drink. "Deli have you seen my vitamins?" I ask my wife, she is currently in another room right now and she just told me we are going to have kids and I am so happy.

Delilah Potin POV

OMG! Sam's vitamins are aggresion pills. "SAM! Your brother did not gave you vitamins, they are aggresion pills!" I yell to Sam in another room, "what he would not." Sam looked at the pill carton and then look and me and then he said. "I am going to be a father?" he just came into his senses, I nod and he hugs me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wassup peeps, I am back and this is a fairly long book, almost 1000 pages. what happens next soarin and rainbows story doesn't end here. Thanks to @Rainybows5683 for giving me the motivation to actually do this, chapter three is coming