27

_

ɴᴀɪᴊᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 10:01 🏙

i woke up holding my little cousin and hearing neveah otp yelling

i woke up holding my little cousin and hearing neveah otp yelling. i carefully put him back in the bed with my auntie and went to see what happened.

i sleepily rubbed my eyes and saw neveah packing a box in the kitchen.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"it's fucking mold in the damn bathroom so now we gotta move even fucking faster" she said slamming the box on the counter packing up plates.

"chill, i could do that while you go out and do watchu gotta do, and did that lady eva call you back?"

"no, i really had my heart set on that house but i gotta keep looking" she said sighing. "the landlord and some guys is gone come over and expect the mold i guess? i don't know but wear a mask in the bathroom and kitchen cause you CANNOT get sick" she said as i nodded and she walked out the door.

mmtch i hate living in the damn pj's (the projects, isa show you can watch on hulu but if you black you should know what i'm talkin abt).

i put a mask on then finished wrapping the plates up and sitting them in boxes. she sent me a text with the rest of the stuff i needa pack up.

it's hella stuff so i called cayshawn and cassie over, ever since we went out that one night cayshawn been acting a little.. strange? like quiet and shi and especially around our one friend, khail.

my thoughts was broken by them opening up the door, "ay y'all should really put a lock on that door, any hoodlum could jus walk up in here" cayshawn said shrugging.

"nigga you is the hoodlum" cassie said mugging him.

"anyways, hows wifey" cayshawn asked referring to this girl i gotta crush on, her name denim. she the girl who i snuck out to see since neveah don't like me over there since it's a lot of gang violence an shi she don't want me wrapped up in.

"i ain talk to her yet today but i'ma text her later" i said shrugging and opening the cabinet with cups.

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 12:46 🏙