Universe talks...

Different people, different believes.
But according to me, it's not the correct statement.
It can be more justified as,
Different people, different perception.
The reason i say this is, we all have many common things happening in our surroundings but we never see them like each other.
But that doesn't means it is not same.
Like, universe. Every person has its own definition of this word. Some take it as a scientific term. Some see it as an unknown power. A unique being, who sees all and knows all.
Do you wanna know a secret?
It talks to us.
How?... Well, it's different for everyone.
That's what i think.
It is never like that you hear a clear voice saying  hey! I am universe. Do you want to talk to me?
It's childish, i know. Apologies. Back to the topic.
Sometimes when our life is going downhill and everything is falling apart, a point of time comes, where youare just convinced that nothing can happen good in your life. Almost all of us have experienced this, haven't we?
But then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, we start to feel that , THIS AIN'T IT. You stop letting youself in that abyss and start to fight for yourself.
You ever wondered ,what made you feel like that way? How all of the sudden you feel so optimistic?
That's universe helping you.
It communicates with you in most unexpected ways. Once you are on that path and start observing, you will see angelic numbers and symbols. Weird and unexpected coincidences happening in your life which make you happy.
You must be wondering what in actual these angelic numbers are?
Have you ever noticed that you open your phone or look at the clock, it's mostly 11.11.?
Or you got a coffee bill summing $2.22?
These are referred to as angelic numbers, or angel numbers.
But, is it all?
Well, i don't think so. Every angelic number means something.
We will dive into it in the upcoming chapter. 🐾