♡pt.1 ♡

It was 9:21 am when Mallika woke up from her sleep. Now she was sitting in her bed and looking at the window.

Mallika was suspended from her school yesterday for a month and half because she got in a fight with a girl in her class. The girl whom she fought with is an bully. She was bullying one of her classmates and when Mallika tried to stop her she slapped Mallika. But Mallika is not someone who will tolerate this so she hit that girl even more powerfully and after that they started fighting. They couldn't even realize that the teacher came in class so when he saw them fighting he suspended them both without listening anything. Mallika's father was very angry and upset when he heard about it so he took a strict decision to make mallika learn her lesson. He decided to send her out of town alone to stay by her own without anyone.

Mallika don't have any mother to guide her, she died when mallika was little and his father is too busy with work to look for her child. Mallika is not lonely though she have two friends who are there for her always but when she heard her father is going to send her away from her only friends she was really broken but didn't said anything because she isn't someone who'll let anyone know how broken she is not that her father will understand anyway. How would he, when he couldn't even understood how her daughter wanted to have his love and care when she was alone. He was too busy to notice his daughter's pain.

Mallika got out of her thoughts when she got some notifications from her phone. She opened her phone and saw two messages one from her father's and the second one is from the group chat of her and her friends. She ignored her father's message and opened the group chat.

                     [ fruits basket ]💗
Ayush: Good morning everyone!❤

Sia: Good morning Ayush ❤✨

Mallika : Bad morning everyone 😫 today is the day i'll be,taken away from my own home and be bought into hell

Sia : Mallika do you have to go? Can't you stay??? 😭😭

Mallika : I can't but i don't wanna leave 😔

Sia : We'll try and visit you there miku 😭 I'll miss you so much

Ayush : You shouldn't even be going there. It was that jerk bully who should be removed

Mallika : but atleast i got to punch her

Ayush : That doesn't make things better 

Mallika : She deserved it

Ayush : Yeah she did

Sia : True. I would have punched her too.

Ayush : Sia you can't even kill a cockroach

Sia: Those things are disgusting

Mallika : if this is the last day with you guys, i just wanted you to know that i love you both so much. Thank you for always being there for me.

Sia : Aww miku we love you too 😭❤

Ayush : Yeah

Mallika: 😭😭😭😭 i'll miss you

Ayush : You're not gonna die there, don't worry