Lost

"GO HOME BILLY!" I screamed, he stood up and started walking out of the garden "Joey!" I ran over to where Joey was lying by the side of the pool coughing and spluttering. I pulled him up so he was sitting he was holding his arm and looking at me "what did that jerk do to you?" I asked noticing him holding his arm I wiped the wet hair off his face. He didn't reply. Then mouth and book jumped over the wall running to us "Joey!" Book said "are you ok" mouth asked "your arm" Book noticed him holding his arm as well. Joey just looked at all of us then got up and left without a word. The three of us looked at each other "what happened ally?" Mouth asked "I don't know he didn't tell me but I'm going after him" I got up and went where I saw Joey leave. I got onto the street and I saw Joey walking on the side of the road "Joey wait!" He kept walking without a glance back I ran up to him "Joey are you ok?" I asked putting my arm around his shoulder, he shook it off. We stopped and he looked at me "your probably just like him" he said angrily ignoring my question "who?" "YOUR BROTHER!" he yelled at me "YOUR PROBABLY JUST PRETENDING TO BE NICE AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IM NOT FALLING FOR IT!" I was shocked at his sudden out burst. He started walking away frustrated "Joey I'm sorry I hate him just as much as you do" I reasoned "then kill him" Joey said "what?" "Kill him" he repeated "I can't j-" "then you clearly don't hate him as much as I do" Joey started walking once again but this time I didn't try to stop him.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I slowly walked home what did I do to deserve that? I thought why does joey all of a sudden hate me? And why am I walking down a street in the middle of nowhere? I must have took a wrong turn somewhere now I'm lost well isn't that just great now dads gonna beat the crap out of me "Ryaaaaan pleeeeeeeeease come play with meeeeeeeeee mummy said you have toooo" I heard a little girls voice in the backyard of someone's house "no I don't have to play with you, now go away" another voice said this one sounded really familiar but who is Ryan I decided to go have a look. I walked through the side fence and followed the voices "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" the little girl whined "go away! or you can only eat broccoli for the rest of the year" the familiar voice said back. I looked through the window of the garage (which was where the noise was coming from) and I saw mouth sitting on the edge of a bed playing a video game with a little girl hanging off his arm. I opened the door "Ally!? what are you doing here!?" mouth said getting up "is that your girlfriend?" the little girl asked "no! get out of here!" mouth ordered and she ran out giggling. Mouth looked at me smiling but his smile faded when he saw that I had been crying "What's wrong?" he asked "It doesn't matter I'm okay" I said trying to smile "okay, why are you here anyway?" he asked again "I...uh got lost" I replied shrugging "Well do you want to stay here for the night?" he offered "I don't think that will be a good idea" I said "Don't worry you can sleep on the couch" he reassured "No its not that, its just that my dad will kill me if I don't go home" I corrected he looked down thinking to him self "Well at least stay for a bit" I considered it, Dad will be pissed off either way so I guess it couldn't hurt "Okay fine but only for a little while" I agreed

I sat down on his couch and he came and sat next to me "was that girl your sister?" I asked "yeah she's a little brat" he rolled his eyes "why was she calling you Ryan?" "That's my real name the guys just nicknamed me mouth" he answered and I nodded so many thoughts raced through my head mostly about what happened today. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it off. Soon tiredness overcame me and I fell asleep.

I woke up with my head resting on mouths shoulder his head on top, and his arm around my shoulders. I jumped up quickly realising what I had done, the sun shining through the windows told me I was there all night. "What's wrong?" Mouth asked groggily rubbing his eyes and stretching "I fell asleep and look at the time" we both looked up at the clock it was 8:56 and school starts at 9 "let's go then" mouth ran grabbed his stuff and shoved it in his bag we ran down the street and all the way to school I didn't have my bag or anything because it was at home but mouth said he would lend me a spare book and a pen. We ran into class and it was already 9:30 and our teacher was reading out of a textbook. Everyone stopped and looked at us "why are you two so late?" Out teacher asked "uh sorry sir we slept in" mouth said with a shrug "go sit down" he waved us to our seats I sat behind Joey and to the left of book "what happened?" Book whispered "like mouth said; we slept in" I answered "how did you both sleep in on the same day...were you at his house!?" He whisper shouted "well yeah but it was because I got lost and some how I was lucky enough to find his house and I accidentally fell asleep there" book nodded then went back to his work.