016: Assassination Classroom

Ratings: 10

Ratings: 10

Episodes:
Season 1: 22 episodes
Season 2: 25 episodes
1 Movie (Live Action)

Thoughts:
This was the only anime who made me cry a drum of tears for 5 episodes straight and made me cry again at the ending. I'm serious, I'm not kidding. And I think it will happen to you too so you need to prepare tissue by your side.

This anime means a lot to me. It contains a lot of life-long lessons and Koro-sensei motivated me to do well on my studies. He is my most favourite character and although he is fiction, he is also my most favourite teacher of all.

After watching Assassination Classroom, it was so hard to let go of this series especially of the characters because I feel like I was already part of the class 3-E. I could still remember how the anime broke me into pieces. This could not be my top one favourite anime but I still appreciate it. Hands down to all the people behind this especially to the person who created this story.

P.S. I also appreciate the fact that all of the students in the class 3-E were given an opportunity to have speaking roles, scenes and identity. Because you know in other anime, the classmates of the main character remains only as a "classmate" but in this anime, the characters were given an opportunity to be known by the audience which I find touching. I know it is essential for the plot but it's still touching.