Chapter 14 Three years later

(Paris)

Life was good. Jacob and I eventually got married and I had a two beautiful sons. I was blessed with twins and I couldn't be happier. I would be graduating from college this summer and I would open my own daycare. I loved kids and I also always wanted to own my own business so why not open a daycare. My life definitely changed when I got into that car accident three years ago. It made me realize life is too short for all the drama and violence. I don't wanna live my life in fear wondering who's coming after me next. I hated that life style and I definitely didn't want my kids growing up without a mother. I loved my son's very much and me and Jacob were living our own happily ever after.

(Camille)

Life has been okay. Danny and I were having our little problems in our marriage but it was all good. We eventually got married last year. I eventually had my son and I was grateful. He looked like Danny so handsome. I loved my little family and I was going on child number two right now. I was two months pregnant and I'm hoping for a girl this time. I'm thinking it is a girl. It's just the feeling that you get. I was definitely happy for the most part. Danny retired from that lifestyle as did I. We agreed to stop because we wouldn't want our kids to not have both parents. We did put people in their place if we had too otherwise we didn't pay drama no mind. Life was good for the most part and I hope it stayed that way. An anybody who come and screwed it up would just get hurt.

(Diamond)

Life has been great since the last three years. Ever since the brawl we had, Sapphire and Mitch got shot dead. It sucked because I was really growing to like them. Kim got custody of her kids and her and Kimmy moved back to Chicago. After that it made me really reevaluate my life. Me and London were still alive and she had a healthy baby girl. She acted just like London which was so adorable. Me and London were living our own fairy tale. We are still married and still going strong. I opened up my own restaurant and London is a chef there. She also owns her own art gallery. She was such a great artists. The twins skipped another grade and graduate from high school earlier. They are going to college in the fall. Me and London retired from the dangerous life style we were living. I can't count had many times we almost died. We decided we were tired of being close to death so we stopped. But best believe I would still knock you the fuck out if you get out of place with me. Other than that we were all living our own little happily ever after.