.•°♡* Fairytale *♡°•.

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

The sun was shining dazzlingly through the slightly open curtains. The melodious sound of birds singing reached Changbin's ears. Still deep in slumber, he sighed in pleasure at the soft bedding, that smelled like cedar and pomegranate.

Not fully aware of his surroundings, the dwarf stretched his limbs with a yawn like a cat and cracked his eyes open. To his surprise, he saw seven - handsome - strangers staring at him with anticipation. The dwarf squeaked and ducked under the duvet. His heart was beating fast and loud like a bunny's spotted by a hunter.

"Maybe it's a dream. I'll open my eyes, look again and they'll be gone," he thought frantically and slowly peeked from the duvet, but the seven youths were still there.

"Don't be scared of us. We won't hurt you," the oldest prince said.

Changbin contemplated for a moment what to do, but eventually, put down the duvet and shyly glanced around. Did he die? Who were those angels?

Dwaekki scrambled on his lap and hugged him.

"Dwaekki! Are you okay?" the dwarf beamed and returned the warm hug. The pink creature nodded and gave him a kiss on the nose. Changbin giggled and patted its small fluffy head.

Chan cleared his throat and spoke again, catching the smaller's attention.

"Please, let us introduce ourselves," he began. "My name is Chan and I am the oldest prince of the JYP kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself with a charming smile and gallantly bowed.

Blushing, Changbin stared at the prince in amazement. He had golden curls, light freckles, and dimples. His ocean blue eyes gleamed gregariously.

The next prince took a step forward and smiled at the dwarf.

"My name is Minho. I am the second prince. It's a pleasure to meet you," he bowed and returned to his original place.

He was slightly taller than the first prince. He had chocolate tresses and emerald eyes. His elegant moves and feline features reminded him of a cat.

Everyone waited for the next prince to introduce himself, but the said youth stared at the dwarf like a love-sick puppy. The second prince elbowed him secretly, which made Changbin giggle. The tallest prince stepped out with a sheepish smile.

"Pardon my behaviour. I'm Hyunjin, the third prince of the JYP kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you." He blushed and bowed.

Changbin peeked at his red face and it was his turn to become speechless. The prince was mesmerizing. He had long blond hair and moss green eyes.

The next one caught the dwarf off guard. The prince kneeled before him and placed a delicate kiss on his hand.

"My name's Jisung. I am the fourth prince. It's a pleasure to meet you," he greeted chivalrously and stepped back.

The dwarf's cheeks were on fire. He couldn't even look at the prince properly. What he noticed though, was his copper blond locks and squirrel-like features.

The next prince took a step forward.

"Please, forgive my brother's silliness. My name is Felix and I'm the fifth prince of the JYP kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you," he beamed and bowed.

The prince had ash-blond hair, azure eyes and freckles. Similar to the second prince, he had feline features, but his freckles reminded him of the first prince, although they were much more visible than the older's.

The next prince cleared his throat and stepped forward.

"I am Seungmin, the sixth prince of the JYP kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you," he greeted stoically and bowed.

He was almost as tall as the third prince but the two were like day and night. The sixth prince had umber tresses and cobalt eyes. He seemed the most reserved of the seven princes.

The last one took a step forward. The dwarf's lips stretched in a soft smile at how adorable he looked.

"My name is Jeongin. I am the seventh and the youngest prince. It's a pleasure to meet you," he greeted shyly and after bowing, hid behind his slightly older brother.

Changbin couldn't help but chuckle. The youngest prince had dark brown curls and jade eyes. His features reminded him of a fox.

Each prince was beautiful. Not one of them lacked chivalry or good manners. Although shy, Changbin didn't feel uncomfortable in their presence.

The dwarf's tummy filled with butterflies. Maybe it was because of the second prince's soft gaze or the third's blushing cheeks or the sixth's subtle tug on the corners of his lips?

Little did he know the warm and fuzzy feeling in his chest was love at first sight.

《♡♡♡》

First, the princes asked the dwarf and his pink companion to stay longer in the castle as their guests. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned to a month.

Exactly one month later, the seven princes proposed to Changbin. Soon, the whole kingdom celebrated their marriage. It didn't take them long to provide their people with another happy announcement of the prince's spouse being pregnant.

《♡♡♡》

(Nine months later...)

Changbin opened his tired eyes and a small smile crept onto his sweat-drenched face.

Prince Chan was holding the oldest of the triplets - Hyemin. She had deep chocolate brown curly hair, azure eyes and round cheeks. She was tugging on her father's blond curls babbling endlessly fascinated by the fact they had the same type of hair but different colours. Prince Hyunjin tried to help him but his long blond tresses became the next victim of her small baby hands.

Prince Minho was holding Heejin - the second one and the loudest of them all - who was throwing her first-ever tantrum just after being born. Her jade green eyes shone with tears. Minho tried to calm her rocking her gently in his arms, while Princes Felix and Jisung made funny faces to cheer her up.

Prince Seungmin was holding the most tranquil of the three - Hanbin. The boy was looking at him and Prince Jeongin with big sky-blue curious eyes. He had strawberry blond hair and freckles.

Dwaekki hopped from one baby to another in pure happiness.

Changbin closed his eyes again.

Everything felt like a fairytale.

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

Fairytale the end.

.
.
.
A/N

Hello, lovelies! 💐

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this light-hearted piece of work.

Have a lovely day/night. 👑