~It's all your fault~

Monday the 18th of November,

The past few days have been some of the most stressful of my life. It's currently Monday and we're still filming for thank you next, just in a different location. I've woken up at seven and gone to bed at three every night since Friday. So we can get it all done in time. And Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have been fighting and going at each other none stop, and Kim and Khloe are trying to get Kourtney fired from the show, and I'm caught in the middle of it all, all three of them telling me different stories about the same scene. I'm very close to cracking, because between everything else going on it's making me go insane, and being pregnant surly does not help.
I emailed the doctor yesterday and asked him how I'm half way through my second month already but I only found out a week ago. And he explained to me how everyone's different and some people don't even know that their pregnant till they give birth. But my stomach isn't showing yet.

So far the only ones that know is Kim, Kourtney and Sebastian. It's not that we're keeping it a secret but I'm just so busy that I don't have time to tell anyone, but I have to tell Khloe soon or she'll kill me if I leave it much longer.

I'm currently sitting in a room with lots of people, we were filming a scene for thank you next and they decided to take a break, but not leave the room? Sebastian leaning against a wall and I'm lying against his chest, he has his arms wrapped protectively around my waist as We talk to Emily and Thomas.

"Kadie, it's not even funny we're so behind" Thomas laughed

"So far we have the firs fourteen songs completely done, but it's the eighteenth" Thomas said obviously stressing, which is very rare for Thomas as he's usually so chill and relaxed

"Thomas, we don't have to have all the twenty five songs done by the first, we can be working on them throughout December" I said, calming him down

"Yeah, your right, I mean it's the great Kadie Kardashian" he said, smiling as he calmed down "when you were writing Hamilton didn't you not have like two songs not written three days before production started, and production started three weeks before curtain up?"

"Four songs, but I got I done and it turned out great, we will get this one done" I said

"Yeah, but you need to be on time to the studio tomorrow"

"Excuse me, I'm not the one that's always late" I said

"Ugh as if!" Thomas said, all of us bursting out laughing "You know I've gained over a million followers since you announced that your releasing new music"

"Really? But I never eve confirmed that your going to be my producer" I laughed

"That's what I said, but now I feel very nervous to post, knowing a million people could see it. How do you post all the stupid videos you post with nearly three hundred million followers?"

"I truly don't care what others think, so all those people seeing me dancing around my living room while eating bread doesn't matter" I said, laughing

Emily and Thomas and Sebastian started talking about something else, I didn't pay much attention and just fidgeted with Sebastians hands while I waited for them to start filming again.

"Kadie" Sebastian said,

"Mhm?" I said looking up

"How many more scenes are left to film for this?" Thomas said