Chapter 10

Della's pov
I then put a tape in my Walkman and pressed play,i stood up and exhaled.i then began to dance,I closed my eyes as I danced because I hated when people stared at me when I dance(because then we lock eyes and I loose focus).i could feel myself getting lost in the music,I even felt comfortable and confident enough to open my eyes.Johnny was looking at me,he seemed starstruck and shocked.i continued to dance until the tape stopped,when the tape stopped I did as well.

I panted as I stopped,I looked at Johnny.he was shocked,he then smiled and stood up.he started clapping,I blushed and gently bowed."you were,i mean wow!"he said,I smiled confidently."was I really that good?"I asked him,"you were amazing Della,it was like you were getting lost in the music."he replied."well in a way I sorta was,the only thing that was pulling back to reality was-"I immediately cut myself off,"was what?"he asked curiously.i gulped and blushed,I looked down and mumbled something."What?"he asked,"i said the only thing that was pulling back to reality was you Johnny."i said a little louder.

He stared at me,I stared at him back.i was starting to get nervous,he then pulled me closer to him and kissed me.i widened my eyes,I've never kissed a boy before.i slowly began to kiss him back,I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as we continued to kiss.we then pulled away to breathe,"woah..."i panted."Yeah..."he agreed with me,"I've never kissed a girl like that before."he admitted."I've never even ever kissed someone before."I admitted,"I guess then I'm your first huh?"he asked as he smirked.i blushed and nodded,he gently lifted my head up and kissed me again.i closed my eyes and kissed him back,feeling more confident this time.