Chapter 1 of 10

Once there was a poor family that lived so happily in a village called Wanjala,,this family consisted of a Father,Mother,Daughter and a family friend who lived near by,,It was Mr Kagulu's family . This little girl's name was Syriah who was just8years old.
This community had a leader whose name was Don Davis, he was a very notorious man who had no mercy for any one but only his family,. He was a man who could kill people for his own benefits and leave lots of children orphans and beggers all over the streets of Wanjala village town,.

One day afternoon, as Mrs Kagulu was going to the market for vegetables, he came across Don Davis who looked at her romantically and gave her a one eye blink, she did not mind him but just continued with her journey,.Since Don Davis had power to get all he wanted on that village, He went close to her and forced her into his car. She was a very faithful wife to her husband and she could never cheat on him, Don Davis told her to spend a night with him if she wanted to be rich," I am contented with the little I have Mr Davis, I am happy with my family though we are not rich. so please u may let me go if u don't mind, replied Mrs Kagulu and walked away back to her home...

When Mrs Kagulu reached home, it was almost 5:00pm in the evening,she found her husband seated with the neighbour and the daughter but she was not in her moods because of what had happened to her, the husband understood that she wasn't ok so he decided to send his daughter to get their goat from the bush where it was taken to feed in the morning,, the neighbour saw that it was Abit late for little Syriah to go get the goat alone and so she decided to escort her. When they got to the goat, its rope was so twisted that it took them some time to untwist it,, .

It was around 7:00pm when the neighbour and little Syriah came back with the goat, be4 they reached the home compound, they heard Mrs Kagulu screeming so loudly for help,,they saw fire allover Mr Kagulu's house, The neighbour called Mrs Deborah decided to hide little Syriah and run to help,, "Do not come out of this place no matter what!! Said Mrs Deborah telling little Syriah. She ran so fast but little did she know that it was Don Davis the untouchable ,who had done this with his men,.when she got there, Mr Kagulu was already killed,his wife was beaten so badly and when these men saw Mrs Deborah,They beat her so badly and broke all her legs,,. When little Syriah saw that her antie Deborah was also not returning , she decided to come Abit close and there she found and saw Don Davis himself Putting a bullet in her father's head and raped her mother,,She cried painfully quietly and looked at her Antie Deborah the neighbour bt could not do any thing to help with her age, Mrs Deborah pulled her self on her Berry and went close to little Syriah . "Baby listen to me,Run and don't stop,,don't tell any one,and never tell any one who your parents are, because if this man ever gets to know that ur father and mother had you, he will hunt you down and kill you. Run baby Run!!!!!!.....Said Mrs Deborah and collapsed.......

Type MORE for Chapter 2.