4. I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊

.............................................................

Everything was sorted and the mission was over now. Naina got back to the basecamp with Aalekh, Rajveer and Naveen. She was quite for a very long time now.

They were afraid to know the reaction of Naina as they knew that they have wronged Naina by hiding the truth from her.

Naina was pacing around continuously. Aalekh, Rajveer and Naveen were standing in front of her, looking downwards.

Naina suddenly turned to them and said...

Naina (Angrily to Naveen) - Bahot maza aaya hoga na aap logo ko, mujhe aise rota dekhke.

(Looking at Aalekh) Aur tu... Tune to dushman se battar behave kiya hai mere sath. Behen bola tha na tune mujhe, tu mere sath aisa kaise kar sakta hai yaar...!!!

(Looking at Rajveer) Aur aap... Aapki to baat hi nahi ki ja sakti. Bada mahaan banne ka shokh hai na aapko. Kabhi socha hai ke aapki ye jo mahanta hai na... aapka nahi pata, par hamesha mujhe chot pohochati hai...!!!???

(While hitting him continuously) Aapne wada kiya tha na ke aap mera sath kabhi nahi chhodege? To aapne aisa hone kaise diya???

Aap bahot bure hai. Aapne mere baare me tak nahi socha. Aapko pata bhi hai ke meri kya halat hui thi, jab maine vo jalti jeep... Aapko pata bhi hai, mujhe aaj bhi vo jalti jeep chain se sone nahi deti. Nightmares aate hai mujhe uske...

Aalekh to sab janta hai na... (Looking at Aalekh) Usne bataya nahi aapko?... Ke kaise maine apni jaan lene ki koshish ki thi?

Rajveer and Naveen looked at her with a jerk and Aalekh looked downwards. Naveen tried to speak...

Naveen - Par... Kyu?... How???

But no one answered him as Naina was in her grief, Rajveer was beyond shock and Aalekh was feeling guilty. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Sternly) - Naveen, Aalekh... Dono bahar jao, mujhe Naina se kuch baat karni hai.

Naina (Angrily) - Lekin mujhe aap me se kisise koi baat nahi karni hai, you guys can go to hell...!!!

And she started to leave the room but Rajveer caught her by her forearm and stopped her from going anywhere. He again said...

Rajveer (Sternly) - Par mujhe karni hai... Naveen... Aalekh...!!!

They both nodded and left from there. Naina tried to free her hand but Rajveer was more powerful than her, for obvious reasons. He dragged her to a nearby wall and cornered her there. Naina said...

Naina (Crying a little) - Ab kya chahiye aapko? Ek baat batayiye... Sach me maza aa raha tha kya aapko mujhe rote dekhke... For God sake, main kisi aur se shaadi karne ja rahi thi.

(Chuckling sarcastically) Oh haa... Aap to The Great Rajveer Singh Shekhawat hai na ke jise kurbaaniyan dena kuch zyada hi pasand hai, chahe fir vo kurbaani aapki ya meri kyu na ho... HUMARE PYAAR KI KYUN NA HO... Hai na...!!!???

Till now, Rajveer had tears in his eyes after listening about her pain. He tried to hug her but she pushed him away everytime whenever he tried to hug her.

So he just kissed her to calm her down. Naina got shocked because she wasn't expecting this from him. Because of this sudden kiss, Naina stopped her struggling momentarily but when she realised that what's happening, she again started to push him away from her but no use.

She gave up after a while but there were tears in her eyes. Tears of anger, relief, joy, happiness and contentment. She put her hands around his neck and responded him equally.

After a while, Naina was feeling breathless so, Rajveer broke the Kiss and he joined their foreheads. They were breathing heavily when they opened their eyes together. Rajveer smiled at her but Naina pushed him away with a force.

Rajveer got confused that why was she behaving like that. Naina said...

Naina (Angrily while crying) - Kya lagta hai aapko? Just because aap mere samne khade hai aur main aapse pyaar karti hu to main aapko maaf kar dugi. Aapko pata bhi ke aapke jaane ke baad kaise zindagi ji hai maine apni?

Aapka kya hai... Aap to bolke ya bole bina hi kisi mission pe chale jaoge, mujhe dubaara chhodkar. Main ab aap pe bharosa nahi karnewali hu, itna samajh lijiye aap...!!!

She again started to leave the room. She just got past Rajveer but he hugged her from behind and immediately said...

Rajveer (Begging a little) - Mujhe maaf kardo, Naina. Mujhe nahi pata tha ke mere jaane ka tumpe itna deep effect aayega. Tumhari safety ke liye mera aur Naveen ka chhipe rehna bahot hi zaroori tha.

After listening the last line, Naina stopped struggling and turned towards him but she was still in that hug. She said...

Naina (Still a little angrily) - Haa, jab bhi aapse puchha jay bas yahi bahana dege aap, mujhe pata hai...!!!

Rajveer - Ye bahana nahi hai, Naina. Lala Gehlot was on the loose aur vo humare baare me sab janta tha. Vo ye bhi janta tha ke mujhe kuch nahi hua hai as meri koi dead body nahi mili thi tum logo ko.

To uska plan tumhe target karna tha, taaki vo mujhe apne hideout se bahar nikal sake. Tum janti ho ke iska kya matlab hota.

After listening this, she shivered badly. She could have fallen down but Rajveer was holding her tightly in his arms. He continued...

Rajveer (Pleading her a little) - Naina, please samajhne ki koshish karo. Tumhe kya lagta hai ke agar mere haatho me hota to main tumhe kabhi bhi akeli chhodta kya?

Naina nodded her head in negative and just hugged him tightly for her dear life. She said...

Naina (Crying a little) - I'm sorry ke maine aapse rudely baat ki but sach ye hai ke I love you, very much. Main aapko pehle bhi kho chuki thi aur ab ye baat accept nahi kar pa rahi thi ke aap mere samne sahi salaamat khade hai. Mujhe is baat ka ab bhi dar hai ke main kahi aapko dubaara pakar kho na du. Please Rajveer, mujhe dubaara kabhi chhodkar mat jayiyega varna is baar main sach me mar jaugi.

Rajveer tighten the hug after listening the last line of hers. He said...

Rajveer (With happy tears) - I'm sorry, Naina. Main ab dubaara kisiko bhi humare beech nahi aane duga because I love you, too. So very much...!!!

Naveen and Aalekh were standing near them with some tears in their eyes. They somehow knew that Rajveer and Naina feels deeply for eachother but they witnessed it today themselves...

.............................................................

Here's the end guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next OS, TS or FS... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️