One.

It was a cool day in the middle of August and you just finished your second day of school and while walking home you noticed a man on the side of the street with a cardboard sign that said "please give money, no house or food" you were about to give him some money when you relized looking down in your wallet ,you had none your self. You were only 18 and didn't even have a stable job and ,living with your brother none the less.

You started to walk a little fast home because it was supposed to rain tonight , but it looks like it may have come early. Then you felt rain drops hitting the top of your head.. you heard someone walking behind you , you didn't turn around because you were just focused on getting home so your overprotective brother wouldn't be worrying where you were. The footsteps behind you got closer then you felt a hand on your shoulder you flinched spinning around so fast you almost fall over . You see a tall muscular figure with dark long wavy hair , blue-ish gray eyes , standing there with a umbrella , he said in a cute deep raspy voice with a hint of a British accent "what are you doing out here so late" he looked to be 18 or 19 too .. he looked at you , you were staring again .. then he realized you were getting very wet with the rain coming down so hard and fast..

"Oh umm... I'm just trying to get home. Don't worry about me.. heh" you chuckle a little trying to hide the fact the this man standing in front of you was spicy, " oh well I can walk you home" he said without hesitation like he wanted to do that in the first place "oh no you really don't have to my house isn't to far away" he looked at you with narrow eyes "great that means less to walk! Come on where is your house" you looked at him you honestly did want to walk with him, I mean who wouldn't..

Both of you started walking when he finally said something again "oh how rude of me you dont even know my name. I'm Oliver."

Oliver's POV
(Before he said his name)

Me and this beautiful girl just started to walk in the rain I made sure that my umbrella was covering her but in the process my shoulders got wet I'll have too change when I get back home.. I was thinking of her name when I realized she doesn't even know my name yet . I spoke out suddenly ,seeing her flinch at my voice " oh how rude of me you dont even know my name. I'm Oliver." She looked at me and smiled "a nice name for a nice guy". I was stunned

Y/n's POV

"A nice name for a nice guy" I realized what I just said, I meant to say that in my head. Embarrassed I looked at him he was looking down at me smiling "OH My I'm so sorry... umm I'm y/n nice to meet you-" I was suddenly stopped by the sound of my brother next to me in his car I guessed he was heading back from work..

B/n POV
(B/n is brothers name)

It started raining so I decided to drive back home to see my sister but instead I SEE MY 18 YEAR OLD SISTER WALKING WITH SOME 30 YEAR OLD LOOKING GUY and they were sharing a umbrella . I yell out to her seeing her jump a little bit " y/n get in this car right now" I see her look at me and then back to that weird guy she said something and then got in the front seat of my car. I was driving away when y/n waved at him and yelled "bye Oliver" I was about to ask her about her secret boyfriend but she stoped me before I could get a word out "don't even talk about it okay, he only offered to keep me dry while I walked home . I don't even know him and he isn't 30 years old" I was suspicious of that "then why did you yell back , ByE oLiVeR" I said trying to sound like her . She got annoyed and said " first off I don't sound like that , second I was just being nice too someone who was nice too me and, third of all he is like 18 or 19. Okay" that solved everything I was going to say. "Okay... so you aren't dating" "NO" she yelled back at me and I started to laugh when we arrived home

Y/n's POV

My brother was unlocking the door and I was trying to get him to hurry up so I wouldn't be soaked anymore than I already was . I was about to walk inside when I saw something out of the corner of my eye I saw a man in the alley way next to our apartment, it took me a second to realize that it was Oliver watching me when he noticed I was looking at him he vanished before I could call out to him "y/n are you coming in or not.. I'm going to start the movie without you" I heard my brothers voice coming from the living room , stunned I walking in the house locking the door behind me "I'm coming , don't worry..."

"Go ahead and start I'm going to change out of these wet clothes" "alrighty then" he said back while I ran behind him . I ran In my room about to change but I decided I was going to write down what happened. After I wrote it down I went to get changed when I saw him again outside my window . "Oliver was a nice guy but I'm starting to think that he might want to-" "hurry up" my brother said.I was walking into the living room scared that he was watching me somewhere patiently , quietly...

Just waiting ...

WORD COUNT : 1027

Your brother^                 You just ^when he sees you            Enjoying thisAnd Oliver                        nice person

Your brother^ You just ^
when he sees you Enjoying this
And Oliver nice person