Chapter 8 - Undecided

" I...I did not. I like all of you." you say.
The Elite 7 looked at each other, and then Heeseung stood up and walked towards you. He put his hands on your shoulders and looked into your eyes directly.

" Y/n, you should at least like one or any of us." Heeseung replied. " But do I really need to choose ? I like all of you. If I were to be honest, it's you guys crushing on me. So say it amongst yourselves on who chooses." you replied.

Realization hits the Elite 7, but Sunghoon seems upset that you're being difficult and you can't choose a favorite. He gets up and leaves.
You see him leave and is confused.
" Sunghoon ? Where are you going ?" you asked.

" Doesn't matter..! " Sunghoon hissed as he continues to leave. You decide to follow him, as well as the others.
You guys found him in the school grounds , still upset.

" Sunghoon, what was that all about ? You made a fool of yourself ." Jungwon asked. Sunghoon looked at Jungwon. " Don't you see the problem here ?! We all want y/n, but he is being difficult not to make a decision !!" Sunghoon snarled at Jungwon.

 " Don't you see the problem here ?! We all want y/n, but he is being difficult  not to make a decision  !!"  Sunghoon snarled at Jungwon

" Sunghoon, this isn't about y/n not choosing you. He didn't choose us either. But we all know we all have interest in him. He is human after all, we are not. He's our "food source". But if we were to love him more than property whatnot, we should not put the blame on him." Jungwon snarled back.

Then Heeseung intervenes before the two started to fight. " Stop it, guys ! And Sunghoon, if anyone is being difficult here, it's you. " he replied calmly.

You stood there, couldn't believe what you just seen. The Elite 7 fighting over you just because you can't choose a favorite. But who are you to judge ? There's no way you could love a vampire. Furthermore, you shouldn't love a vampire, should you ?

Heeseung looked at you and smiled just like when you first ran into him. But what does that supposed to mean ? If ever you read in books and /or watch in movies, loving a vampire means getting yourself bitten, and you are not here for that. That's why you cannot choose one out of the others.

" Y/n, sorry about that, we --" Heeseung began to say before you shook your head and turned away and walked off, making all members of the Elite 7 speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went back inside the school and headed to the room you first woke up in instead of the Elite 7's lounge. You sat on the bed and sighed.

" What is wrong with me ? All I want is to go home...." you muttered to yourself.

" 𝑶𝒉, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆.."

You hear a voice and looked around.
"What ? Who said that ? You said I can go home ?" you asked.

" 𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐-𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆 7 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆"

" Leave them alone. Please ! Just take me home ! " you called out. You hear a laugh before someone or something kidnaps you from the room.