• The bookshop

In the middle of a crowded area, there is a small shop. Just a tea shop, people think. The outside is very narrow, but has these vintage looking, big windows. The shop doesn't look very big from the outside, but wait till you come inside.

When entering the shop, you can smell all the different kinds of tea. It smells like spices, cinnamon and the world after the rain. There is a fire burning, which makes the space feel warm. All of the walls are dark blue and the furniture is dark, made out of wood and soft fabric.

You enter the shop at the left side, with in front of you a tea bar. You can buy all different kinds of tea and some amazing pastries and pies. The whole right wall is filled with a book shelf, filled with books to the ceiling and a ladder to get to the top shelves. You can always borrow books, as there are more than enough.

In the middle of the shop, there is a space where you can enjoy your tea and books. The vibe is always great, with people whispering softly and soft music in the background. The shop is open at every time of the day, whether it is 3pm or 3am.

It's a small shop, barely recognisable. But the inside is different from all expectations.