Chapter 2

I woke up expecting Clint to be awake and low and behold he was. I got up and walked to the living room. "Hey baby." I say sitting next to him. "Morning." He said giving me a kiss on the head. "So what shall we do today?" I ask "Let's go to the compound I have a present for you there. First though you need to get dressed. I want you to where what I put on your dresser." He says. I smile and get up to get dressed. I put on what Clint wanted me to which was a white shirt, a black jacket and ripped blue jeans. I grabbed my sunglasses and I left the room. "You're looking good." Clint compliments me. I smile and we leave and then we get in the car. Clint drove us to the compound, it didn't even take that long. We got out of the car and Clint ran over to my side he put on a blindfold. "Clint what are you doing?" I ask. He laughed knowing how confused I am. He grabbed my hand lightly and guided me in he brought me to the lounge and let go of my hand. "Can I take off the blindfold?" I ask. "YES!" Nat said in excitment. I took it off and looked at Clint on one knee. "Y/n, we have gone through everything together ever since we met. I have a question, will you marry me?" I just stand there in shock for a few seconds then tears trickle down my face. "Omg yes." I say through little tears. He slips the ring on and we share a kiss that lasts 5 seconds. Clint pulls away and he guides me to a table with a white table cloth and a strawberry short cake that Tony made some bottles of wine, mashed potatoes Steve made, a stew that Nat made that I love, a ceaser salad that Wanda made and a steak that Sam and Bucky both pitched in to make. "Aw Clint how long were you planning this?" I ask in shocked. "About 2 months ago." He said. "How did you keep it a secret that long?" I ask. "I threatened him." Nat says. "Fair." I simply say. I look at the cake and see there's a hawk and a wolf on it. I look over at Clint and he mouths 'Now I own you' "Did he just say now I love you?" Tony asks. "Nope he said Now I own you." I say. "I am right though." Clint says. I nod and we start eating. When we finished we went to play games at an arcade.
3 months later
Clint and I had the kids tomorrow, Clint was getting the barbeque while I was visiting Dr. Strange. "Hey Doc I don't know why but I have a very bad feeling about tomorrow can you see what will happen tomorrow?" I ask he nods and see's what events will occur. He sees Thanos whiping out half the universe with his glove. "Ok I can't tell you exactly what'll happen but what I do know is that you need this." He says he hands me a blueprint for a gauntlet. "Use this blueprint to make a modification on your suit." Strange says with a somewhat worried face. I leave and head back home I walk by Clint. "Babe I'm going to need to make modifications to my suit." I say he nods knoing not to bother me. I make the modification to my suit and I head to bed. The next day I help Clint fix the barbeque and we get prepared for the picnic. We finish getting prepared for the picnic then went to get the kids we arrived and picked them up then went back. I started cooking the hotdogs while Clint and Lila are practicing archery. I saw Clint leaving to the garage then Lila, Cooper and I disappeared....To be Continued
I hope you guys have an amazing day/night aaand wear your seatbelt
Word count: 660