Chapter 07

Hamna's pov:

Rumi just left. I am trying to keep my distance with her because I don't know how long I can hold back. Azeem told me not to say anything more but I don't want Rumi to be hurt like me.

I know what I did was wrong, I should've thought about it before itself. Now when she's happy, I don't want her smile to go.
Azeem is right, I am such a big coward who couldn't even utter a single word.
Now I feel all my fear everything was useless. I should've just told my family everything. But I don't know if this thought is coming because of Azeem's reaction.

"Oh you came?" Aunty's voice was coming from downstairs. I guess Azeem came. We are still strangers. More than anything I feel guilty standing infront of Azeem everyday.

"Your wife, she just eat and sleep whole day..what else she does?! Look at her younger sis, she's pregnant now..I don't.."

"Ammi please I told you, not to bring up this topic. " I heard Azeem telling to his mom.

This didn't start today or yesterday, it's been so long. She's been taunting me for long. And it's always Azeem defending me which I don't understand.

Why?! I don't deserve all this no?..or do I ?..

Rumi's pov:

"Assalamualaikum!"

"Hamza, you came early?..I wanted to stay here for some more time.."I was complaining to Hamza

"It's ok Rumi, you act as if no-one takes care of you in sasural. Go there and stay..when you want to meet me, you can call me, I'll come there" Ammi told me but I wanted to stay with her. Alhamdulillah my in laws are really lively but when I think about ammi sitting alone. I feel so sad.

"Ammi they look at me as if I'm a glass. I can't even move from here to there. You also come with me na. Then it'll be fine for me"

"Accha now you have problem since we look after you so much..huh?!" Hamza asked.

" Rumi, jaa beta. Don't act like a kid. When you need me I'll be there"

"Okay, call me or hamza when you need something okay??..and I'll tell hamza to drop me off whenever he's free"

"Okay"

<Evening>

"You really missed me?" I asked Hamza.

"No.. I was just missing my child"

"ahh I see" I slapped on his arm then.

"Oww lady don't be violent, our child will learn from that"

"I missed you"

He told finally. I wasn't acting upset simply. I was missing him a lot actually. And for some reason even though I knew he was joking I get upset and tensed..something like out of control after I got pregnant. I want to hear what I want to hear at that time itself.

Ahh, I don't know where this pregnancy is taking me.

We reached home after eating dinner from a restaurant.

"woooowwww..!! Hamzaaa..what is all these...?!"

He decorated our balcony with so many fairy lights just like the one in our date..it was so beautiful. I just told him simply but idk I feel so special.

"My small surprise..for my dear wife..I told you na..now I'll do whatever possible things I can do to make you happy..!!"

"Haah..that's a big promise..I have a long list ok?!"

"Yes madam,your wish my command"

Heeyaa..!!hope you liked this chapter too..!!❤️❤️