Takemichi pov

I just got home when I saw sanzu frowning while walking to his room which is our room so I walk to him."Sanzu why are you angry"i saw him shock probably because he didn't notice me "Takiomi scolded me again"he said while frowning "What did you do"i ask"oh you know probably Senju cause another trouble and blame it on always uhgg"he said while sitting on the bed"are you okay"i ask while hugging him"im fine ni-san.."he said while hugging me "then you should sleep now because it's night"i said "hai...ni-san"he ask shyly 'cute'i thought "can you sleep with me..."he ask "sure anything for my baby brother ".I said while carrying him to bed and make him sleep.

In the past years I noticed something between Senju and sanzu,you can say they are not getting along😅😅.Sometimes Senju always try to  frame him which I didn't fall for it but takiomi resulting him to get scolded but I'm here for him.He also said that he made friends with the sano manjiro kid also he joined toman which he kept secret from us but got founded by me.I still  remember his at that time,he is so nervous that he keep it secret but I still support him which make him relieved I almost laugh at his face when I found out his secret.