Chapter 6

Beyond the sea in stormy weather, rocky islands in view, the Black Pearl crew look at the scuttled ship on the rocks. "That's the Flying Dutchman? She doesn't look like much. " William says, looking afar. "Neither do you," Jack says. "Do not underestimate her," he said. "Are we sure that's the Flying Dutchman?" Y/n asks. "Of course it is!" Jack replies. Jack gives Gibbs a meaningful glance and elbows him.

"Must've run afoul of the reef," said Gibbs. "Oh," Will and Y/n both said. "So what's your plan, then?" Jack asks Will. "I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key," he says. "And if there are crewmen?" Jack asks Will. "I cut down anyone in my path," he responds. "I like it." "Simple, easy to remember," Jack says. Ragetti and Pintel prepare a small boat for Will on the side deck of the ship. "Your chariot awaits you, sire! Ha, ha ha ha! " Ragetti says to Will, bowing down teasingly.

"Be careful, Will." Y/N hugs him. "Right," he says, hugging her back and releasing her. Will turns around, starts to climb down the ship, and sits on the small boat with a lamp. "Oy! If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt! " Jack says to Will. Y/n and Will glance at Jack and raise one of their eyebrows. "It might save your life!" Jack smiles and shrugs.

"Bon voyage! Ha ha ha! " Ragetti waves as Will rows toward the Flying Dutchman. "Douse the lamps," Jack orders the crew. Marty, Cotton, and Pintel douse the lamps on the ship. Jack uses his spyglass to see the situation closely. "Do you think he'll be alright?" Y/N asks Jack. "He'll be fine." Jack glances at her, but quickly walks away. Y/n sighs in complete darkness and waits for Will to come back.

*"The Flying Dutchman"*

Will arrives at the destination and goes aboard the ship with a lantern in his hand. He noticed a dead crewman at deck level, propped up behind net-like rigging. He comes across a wounded sailor, who seems to be in shock. The wounded sailor is pulling on a pulley desperately, muttering to himself. "Up the..." the wounded sailor said.

Will walks toward the wounded sailor. "Sailor!" Will said, but the sailor didn't hear him. The wounded sailor said, "The stench... capsized." "Sailor!" Will called on him again. "... bring a..." the wounded soldier mumbled. "There's no use." "You've run aground," Will tells him. "No! Beneath us! "Foul breath!" the wounded soldier yelled.

Will backs up, and behind him, a crew member's body falls from a height, splashing into the water. Will goes to investigate "Hey! Hey!" Will yells and turns around the man's body to see his face. As he turned the body, he realized the man's face was gone! His face was puckered skin, bulging outward. Will backs away from the dead crewman. All of a sudden, the real Flying Dutchman suddenly rises from the sea, near the scuttled ship.

A sea-creature like crew emerges from the surface of the Flying Dutchman. Crew members from the Flying Dutchman attack the remaining crew of the scuttled ship. Green beard yells at the sailors and begins fighting. Will engages in a sword fight against several invaders. He dips his sword in oil, causing it to flame, and waves it at the men surrounding him.

Will draws his sword. "Get back! back!" Will yells and slices open the stomach of one of the invaders, letting fish spill out of it onto the deck. Will battles them, but one of them knocks Will unconscious. "Ha ha ha ha ha," the crewman laughed and carried Will off aboard the Flying Dutchman.

*After the attack*

Will wakes up from being unconscious and notices the prisoners from the ship cowering in fear, lined up like himself in a row on deck along the railing. Everything is quiet until they hear hard footsteps. Davy Jones stomps aboard with his peg leg. One of his crew members, Marcus, goes up to Jones and says, "Five men are still alive. The rest have moved on, "he said. Davy Jones nods and pauses to clench his left hand, which is a large lobster claw.