Chpt. 1 New world

Ok so, my name is Alex. Not short for anything! I'm 15. I have two brothers, one older and the other younger. Masin is the oldest, I'm the middle child, and Parker is the youngest! So to start my story we'll start from the beginning. When I moved to my new house, down in Cali.

"So, hunny. What would u like for dinner? Pizza, pizza, or more pizza?" My mom asked me. we just moved in and that's all that we had to eat in the house. Pizza! "Ummm, I'll take the pizza!" I said back, as we joked about it.

My dad walked in and grabbed a slice "Hey, my pretty ladies!" He said taking a bite of the pizza. "Hey, dad" I replied back. My dad looked around the kitchen, looking for Parker. I jumped off the counter top. I pointed to the cabinet under the sink. Dad's eyes opened widely. He quick opened the doors, and yelled. "What er you doing?!" He picked my brother up from under the sink.

"Ahh! Daddy you weren't suppose to find me! I was going to scare you!" Parker said to my dad. "Sorry buddy, Alex told me where you were." He exclaimed to Parker. Parker looked at me with his face that makes him look like a terd! "Daaad! You weren't suppose to tell him!" I yelled to my dad. "Your fine hunny!" He chuckles back. "Ok, kids. Time for bed! Y'all have school in the morning!" Mom yelled in the middle of our conversation. When she says kids, she means me, Parker, and dad!

As I started to the stairs I quick grabbed a plate and put two slices of pizza on it. I grabbed a cup of soda. I climbed up the stairs then went to my other brother Masin's room. He hadn't come out yet, he didn't wanna move from his friends in Wi. Neither did I but I was exited to move to Cali. and hopefully snap a shirtless pic. of Justin Bieber to show to my friends! I knocked on his door. "Masin?" I said and waited for a replie. "Masin it's me, Alex. I brought you some food!" I said and he slowly opened the door. I looked at him as if I haven't seen his face in a long time. Must be because we were always busy in Wi. I had sports, Masin had sports, and Parker had sports! So we didn't really see much of each other.

"Hey." He waited for me to give him his food. "Oh, uh. Sorry, here!" I said and slowly gave him his food and drink. He went to his side table and set the stuff down. "Thanks!" He said. I went over by him and gave him a big hug. "Night, Masin!" And gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got up and he followed me to the door, to shut it behind me. "Night, Alex!" He said with a smile.

I walked to my room. I took a shower, picked out some pjs for after the shower. While I was in the shower I predicted Masin's gorges face. "Damn I wish he wasn't my brother!" I quietly yelled to my self. I got out to brush my teeth and hair, got into my pjs and then went to bed.

The morning came shortly. My alarm clock went off, I turned it off. I slowly rolled outta bed, went to my walk in closet. I picked out a cute outfit. It was a peach short sleeved top with a cute bracelet with a matching bow charm. With a pair of my favorite faded jean shorts. I went to put my long brown hair in a curled ponytail. I walked over to Masin's room and opened the door. He still was a sleep. I sat next to him on his bed, I sat there for a while and smiled. He was cute when he was sleeping!

I shook him a little, then a second time. "Masin," I whispered in his ear. "Masin, it's time to get up. You forgot to set your alarm!" I got up as he rubbed his eyes. "Five more minuets!" He begged. "Dude I gave you five minuets already! Don't make me pull your sheet off!" I tugged at his sheets. He looked at me "I'm warning you. Don't pull off my sheets!"
"Or what?!" So I pulled them off. And boy was he right! He was butt naked! At least he was laying on the side I didn't wanna see, not that I wanted to see his tushy either! I covered my eyes as he covered his butt up "oops!" I said giggling.

He sat up with the sheets over his front part. I turned around. He got up and wrapped it around his waist. "I'll just head for school!" I said. He grabbed me with his free hand, and pulled my arm. "Will you wait so I can walk with you to the bus to school? He asked. "Sure, I'll go make us some waffles." I ran to the kitchen making him loosen his grip. I threw on my sandals and got my bag ready. Then popped in some waffles. We have waffles for breakfast and pizza for dinner.

I heard his big feet run down stairs. I got out some plates and the syrup, along with butter. I plopped the waffles on the plates as they popped up I spread some butter over the waffles and drowned the waffles with syrup. I put out two forks. I took one and sat down, and scarfed the waffles.he ate his as I got my bag over my shoulder, then ran up to my room to grab my cellphone.

We headed out the door after Masin was done eating. When we got on the bus after a while of waiting for the bus to come, there were two very unattractive girls starring at Masin. So I nudged him, he looked and the blushed when he looked up at them. I wanted to say something, but I didn't. It's not Wi. Anymore. It's Cali.! The girls had ugly expensive cloths, trashy looking hair. And 4 ft. Thin heels on and gaudy jewelry. And their makeup looked blotchy! They looked like complete sluts! One of the girls took out her hair spray and sprayed her hair a little to make it stay up. I looked at her, she looked back at me. Masin pulled me back so that I didn't start anything. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep the rest of the way to school.