The untold Romance.

"Glozellums! Glozellums!" Smeagol shouted merrily as he went along the road. When at last he found her she was sitting under a tree. "Glozellums"
Smeagol said as he ran towards her. "Gollum!" Glozellums shouted (for that was her pet name for him) "I have something for you Glozellums" Smeagol said. "Oh?" Said Glozellums "what is it?" "This" said Smeagol as he pulled the ring out of his pocket. Glozellums was surprised "oh Gollum" she said. Smeagol bent down on one knee "Glozellums," he said "Will you marry me?" "Of course I will Smeagol!" Glozellums shouted. So they were married. After their marriage Smeagol changed his name to Gollum because that's what Glozellums wanted.

They decided to travel so they did. They traveled to the dead marshes and found a secret way through. Then they went to Cirith Ungol and met a very nice spider named Shelob. They went here and there and everywhere. They ,were so happy! She was his precious, and he was her sweetiekins.
Until one day they were traveling and it was very hot and they ran out of water. Glozellums was very thirsty. "Gollum" she said "it's so hot I can't go on." She collapsed. "Glozellums?! Glozellums no!" Shouted Gollum as he bent down to her side.