𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐍

- in which a new generation of witches, them creating 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧, is being dragged into a supernatural mess. oh, and their high priestess? she has some furry boy problems.

 oh, and their high priestess? she has some furry boy problems

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🔮༄¸

ft !  iris ledger

━━━━━ ✧. • ・𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

in the town of forks no one believed in the supernatural. everyone had heard about it, sure. but no believed. at least 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫 didn't. she didn't believe in the fairytales circulating around town. she didn't believe in vampires, werewolves and witches. what she did believe in was the simplicity of life. although, she had to admit forks, washington was a bit too simple.

you know there is always one particular moment in the story? a moment that changes the plot entirely? for 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬, her storyline started to take a drastic turn in the months following her first encounter with bella swan. 

her life changed completely after meeting the brunette. fairytales suddenly became reality and reality was moving at such a fast pace it was hard for her to keep up. because the last thing she ever expected herself to be doing was waiting in a coffeeshop to meet a vampire family- 

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 didn't expect to go around town trusting the words of a random woman so she could find more people like her. she didn't expect she'd be sort of kidnapping people to create a what the woman called '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧'. she also didn't expect to see a group of angry werewolves to stand at her door, all red faced and angry.