You quickly assembled all the DNA in you bag. Inside was a canteen of water and a piece of bread. You didn't make it to the bus, and you're still trying to compute that. Carlos was also beside you, but he already had everything in his bag and was waiting for you.

"Carlos? What did Wu do now?" You hissed. Carlos shrugged. Everyone knew of top scientist Wu and his black hole of an ego. He evacuated in one of the first trains.

"All that matters is that we get out of here." Carlos sighed. "I mean, we could go through Defense, it is called defense for a reason."

"Yeah." You quickly put the last sample in your bag and run out the door with Carlos on your tail. You both stop when a loud screech breaks the silence, but nothing more happened. You continue down the dark halls. The power was out, so you were cold, but you didn't complain. The metal walls creaked slightly, and you stop when you find a big backpack. You put it on without hesitation and put your items in.

"So, do the dinosaurs just hate us?" Carlos threw his hands out. 

"Yup. Good job, Carlos. You learned something." You replied. Carlos snorted behind you but did nothing more. You grabbed the piece of bread out and take a bite. Carlos brings out his own. Suddenly, a Compy jumped out and screeches. You yelp and trip over the small dinosaur. The thump you made was loud enough to bring a dinosaur with hearing loss running over.

"Are you ok?" Carlos asked. He offered his had but you didn't take it. The Compy gave you a stare before vanishing in a crack in the wall. 

"We should get going." You grunted. Carlos nodded without an argument. You broke into a run. Windows were now visible through the walls, and everything was wrecked. Carlos gasped. You decided not to wait for him.

"Wait!" Carlos cried. You rolled your eyes. He caught up quickly and fell in stride. 

"REEE!...REEE!...REEE!...REEE!..." Both of you stopped and stared at one another before diving behind a mess of bars. Carlos got under a table. Those few moments, you wait. What if something bad happens? 

"HISSSSSS...REEEEE!!!" A large raptor emerges from the vents and shakes her head around."REEE!!" She cried.

The raptor stops and pinpoints you. Slowly, she stepped out of the vent and walks over, her large toes tapping. Carlos looked as though he may explode. The raptor stopped and bent down to be eye-to-eye with you. You stop breathing. 

The raptor's eyes were like black holes, with a dull gold slash in the middle. Her scales were forest green with big brown smudges.

"Hi Vicky." You nervously laughed. Vicky screeched before turning around and spotting Carlos. Vicky roared with pure hatred and charged at the table, knocking it away. Carlos wasted not time bolting for your hideout with you. Surprisingly, you decided not to object. Vicky rams on the wires before giving you and Carlos one last roar and leaving through the vents.

"There are five of them." You manage to whimper. "Vicky, the green one. Sammy, an orange one. Tammy, a blue one. Natalie, a purple one. The leader, Alpha, the only male, and he's red with black stripes." Carlos nodded shakily. 

Another bang shook the ground as Sammy emerged with Vicky in tow. The both inspected your hiding spot. Tammy and Natalie popped out as well. They pranced around for a while, sniffing and snorting in random spots.

"Alpha should be here..." You said. Carlos was too afraid to reply. The raptors all pulled their heads up and ran away to the left.

"Where did they go?" You ask. Carlos shrugs. You bend the wires away after the raptor's steps fade onto the other hallway.

Where should you go?

Left (pg 2.) Right (pg 3.)

Health: 100/100

Carlos' Trust: 100/100

Food: 50/100

Water: 50/100

Carlos' Health: 100/100

Medical Supplies: 0/100

Members of Team: 2/4

Survival Chance: 40%

What is this? Well, this shows u after each chapter! These are you and your teammates stats. You want all of them very high. If you lose all your health, well, you die. If Carlos' trust depletes, he may abandon you or push you to the dinosaurs. Food and water levels must be high or you die. Medical supplies are needed to replenish your health. The members of your team are important, because the more widespread abilities give you a better survival chance.