02

Gwinam

                           Gwinam

Now both of my hands are on her waist. I smashed my lips on her. It was a soft kiss, Full of love. She even let me suck her tongue.

After a while we broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Even her breath turns me on. Fuck, I'm all whipped up for her.

"Let's fuck" She whispered. My eyes widened at her words. Did I save my country's last life to have this beautiful girl?. I'm so lucky.

I began licking her neck down to her breast. She moaned. It's sounds like an angelic music for me. She's now fully naked and spreading her legs for me.

We heard her phone vibrating, saying that someone was calling. She let go of our kiss and answered her phone call.

                              Jina

Whoever calls me now, I swear I'm going to kill that person. The caller ID was my donkey best friend. I hate you so much, Cheongsan. Why do you have to be so cockblock?.

I grabbed my phone and my clothes. Cheongsan said that my mom and father were asking where I was. I had to go home or else I'd be dead by tomorrow.

I had to borrowed some shirts from Gwinam because he ripped my shirt.
I'm going to kill him too. That was my fucking Gucci shirt.

He opened the door for me and led me to his motorcycle. "Do you feel awkward now?". I nodded and gave him a peck in the lips before riding in his backseat.

"Hey, your father said that you were going to study abroad, right?" I can't see his face right now, but I can feel what he is feeling right now. The feeling that somebody that you love is leaving. 

"Yep, but I'm making a plan, so don't worry." I comforted him.

We were already at the gate of my house

We were already at the gate of my house. I'm afraid that my mom will become a rapper now. It's already 12:00 am and the worst part is I have a hickey. What a good situation huh?.

"Welcom back miss choi." Our maid greeted me. I bowed to her and walk fast immediately to the stairs.

"Your father was looking for you, Princess." My mother said while i'm walking to the stairs.

I merely nodded and i bid my mom a goodbye.

As soon as i stepped inside my room, a deep voice resonated making me junp slightly in shock.

"Jina, where were you?" my father asked as he sipped on his tea, eyes never leaving the newspaper. "Did you hangout with that bastard again?."

"Stop hanging out with that bastard. Look at your grades. You failed your first semester."

Isn't he being a bastard now? I hate him for always controlling me. When will I have freedom?.

I banged my door very loudly. I put on my airpods and lay on my bed. My eyelids start to feel heavy.