Charlie's Jealousy

You got pretty used to Cameron despite some of his annoyances. You thought it was still nice to bounce ideas with someone from the same class or club, and this was the case between you two with Forensics club. After the your first day at Welton, you went over to the group of boys. Cameron was trying to help Neil and Charlie understand Trig. Charlie immediately noticed you walking away from your friend to come see them. He hoped you were going to talk to him. The other boys saw you walk over as well and were curious as to why.

"Hey Cameron," you said, immediately catching everyone off guard, "do you wanna exchange rough drafts for forensics to peer edit?"
"Yeah sure that's fine," he said kinda flustered.
So, you handed him your paper.
Everyone was shocked for some reason.
"Wait... you already finished it?" he asked, taking the paper and examining it.
All of their eyes were still on you.
"Well yeah it's just Forensics."
"You had to read a book about an unsolved case. You're telling me you already read a book and wrote a five page paper on it?"
"Yeah, but it's a rough draft. Anyways I normally like reading about murder mysteries, and this was literally just that but with science. So of course I just sped through it you know?"
"Yeah... but it's due next week"
"Got more stuff to do and that's out of the way. Let me know when you've looked at it, no rush though! Thanks," you say finally walking away.

Needless to say, Charlie wished you talked that long with him. He didn't understand why you found all these excuses to talk to Cameron. It was mainly homework, but he knew you wouldn't need help in Forensics. So why are you asking for Cameron's help?

Two weeks later, you were in Charlie & Cameron's room, working on a Forensics project with Cameron. Charlie was on his bed trying to figure out his homework. You and Cameron would bicker a lot, but you knew how to compromise to get a good grade and he respected that. He didn't think the poster board needed to be decorated, but you insisted by saying that you wouldnt want anyone to fall asleep during your presentation.

"Presentation is key, why do you think we have to wear these uniforms?"
"These uniforms don't have glitter glue on them."
"Say what you want about glitter, but never disrespect glitter GLUE. It literally makes everything better."
"I'll need to hear your reasoning on that."
"No."
"Then no glitter glue."
"Yes glitter glue."

As this little debate was going on, you could feel Charlie's eyes on you. So you turned around and asked,
"Charlie - glitter glue?"
This took him by surprise as you immediately caught his gaze.
"What's it for?" he asked.
You had to think on it for a second.
"Fun." You smiled.
"Well, yes to fun so yes to glitter glue!"
"HA!" You turned to Cameron and teased him for losing to you. Again.

He submitted to your control once again and found that glitter glue isn't that bad.
You both finished the project so you went back to your room, and Charlie followed you.
You stopped at your door.
"What do you want Charlie?" you say turning around and leaning against the door to your room.
"Why are you with him all the time?" he asked quietly.
"Pardon?"
"Why do you spend so much time with Cameron?!" he exclaimed louder.
"I don't..."
"Yes you do! Whenever you're around us it's because you're with him!"
"I'm not 'with him.' We work on forensics together," you say knowing he knows this.
"But the thing is... I know you don't need help in forensics. You know you don't need help in forensics. Why are you really doing this?"
"Will you please be quiet!"
"Why?? Do you have a crush on him?"
"What?! No of course not!"
"Then what is it about him!!"
"It's nothing, Charlie. I like to work with someone as a sound board, okay?! As confident as I may seem, I can be really insecure in knowing if I'm doing something right or not! We act as each other's sound board for that extracurricular, that's all."
"But you don't ask anyone else in our group to be a sound board."
"That's because you're all in the same classes as my friends. My friends and I are sound boards for everything else, but none of them are in forensics! Cameron is."
"Why don't you choose someone better than Cameron though?"
"What?"
"You know, someone else in the club. I'm sure there are nicer boys."
"Yeah well I had other motives," you say turning around to open your door.
"What were they?"
"You must have a thick scull Dalton," you laughed.
"What are you talking about"
"Come on, you don't think I would want to work with Cameron with no one else in mind, did you?" you say facing him in your doorway, smirk on your face.
"I'm not sure I follow..."
"I work with Cameron so I can see you, dummy!"
He stared into your eyes, a big smirk forming on his face.
"Oh, I see..." he states.
"Yeah..."
We continue this staring battle until he speaks again.
"Well, I'm here. What are you gonna do about it?"
"You'll just have to wait and see, I guess," you say slyly.
He smiles and nods to himself, looking down, and starts to turn away.
Before you could think about it, you quickly grab him by his tie and pull him into the room, catching him off guard.

He quickly laughs at you and shuts the door behind him as you pulled him all the way in.
You're against the door, Charlie in front of you, still holding his tie. He has a smirk on his face, waiting for you to pull him into you again. But you just smooth out his tie carefully and slowly reach your hands to the back of his neck. To this, he responds by putting his hands on your waist and leaning in slightly.

"What are you waiting for?" you ask.
"Huh?" you totally took him out of his trance of just looking at you.
"Aren't you going to kiss me?" you ask innocently.
"Yeah," he says delicately, "I'm just taking it all in."
There's that smirk again.
He leans in all the way this time to kiss you, and you make sure to pull him close to you.

——————
This is my first imagine so please let me know how you liked it!
I have a lot of other ideas too just let me know if you have any requests in the comments :)