03

The next morning jina waited for her friends smiling at Cheong-san

The next morning jina waited for her friends smiling at Cheong-san. They continued their normal route too deep in conversation to notice they were late.

"Fuck, not again" Jina complained holding her bag tighter.

"Wanna race?" Cheong-san suggested. She shaked her head. She don't want to waste her Dior perfume, so she just going to walk.

"Nope" She said, "You loverbirds have your own race. I'll catch up."

They nodded before she gave a wink to Onjo who only laughed in response.  She knew what she was doing.

Jina took another route to school. She approached the back gates to see it firmly shut and a group of boy or should i said bad boys quickly hop over.

Gwinam was in that group.  

He noticed Jina struggling to hop the gate.  "Yo, go without me. I'm just gon na catch up." Gwinam shouted. She notices that Gwinam is walking along her route. "Darling, struggling? Want me to help you? " Jina nodded.

It's early in the morning, but these two mfs are having sexual tension right now. "Hop on my back."  Gwinam bent his back, creating a flat platform. He gently pushed her upwards. Gwinam is madly blushing because she noticed Jina's underwear. 

"Stop looking like a pervert." 

"I already see more of you though." He winked. "Let's eat lunch together, okay babe?"

Never in her eighteen years of living had she thought of marrying anyone ever. But this man is an exception for her. "I thought I was your darling. Why babe, it sounds like you're a fucking playboy."

"Tsk, take care, babe." Gwinam catches up with his friends. Jina hopes he will stop hanging out with them because they are like bad influences on him. He learned so many things that made him a person that someone would despise.

                                                                         Suhyeok

                                                                         Suhyeok

Today was just a normal day for Lee Suhyeok and by normal I mean beating up thugs behind his school campus until they are unrecognizable kind of normal. In a regular situation, he would've been called to the office to be reprimanded for his actions but the male had been there for more than enough times to be able to slip through staff fingers. 

And here he was, throwing punches at a construction site with the bullies. "Myeong-hwan hyung, why would you do this to Eunji?". Suhyeok pulled Myeong-hwan's collar and punched his face. Inserts gwinam silently laughing at the back because of Myeong-hwan's face. 

He grabs the two bullied students and starts dragging them out. Gwinam smirked and blocked their way."Would you like me to send this to your mom? We're friends on Facebook." Eunji let go of Suhyeoks' grasp on his wrist. "I'm staying." 

The poor girl said while crying."I'm going now. It will be worse tomorrow. I'm staying."  He looked at her with a sad expression. Eunji pushes the Suhyeok slightly. "Go now. I'll stay here."

Suhyeok turned to Gwinam and glared at him. "You should stop doing this, gwinam, for the sake of Jina." Gwinam scoffs. "I don't care." 

He turns to Eunji again, but with a guilt expression now. "I'm sorry".

Suhyeok sighed as he stepped out of the construction site, stretching his arms as he began walking to the love of her life.